Adeptus Sororitas

LMR

Back In Green!
Only small criticism I have is that the Multi-melta blast doesn't look quite right to me. Isn't it supposed to be more of a continuous beam or blast of super hot air or something. At the moment it looks more like machinegun fire or something. Not a big deal though.

Great Job, LizarmenRule! Ironically enough, one of the units I was planning on making in my next batch for the Unit Recycling Plant was a Warhammer FANTASY Witch-Hunter based off my Princess Ashe/Jack Sparrow Animations (may make a Male Witch Hunter as well, using the PDM)...

Now all we have to do is add a pink-colored faction to the WH 40K mod for the "Hello-Kitty" Sisters of Battle to go with this release. :lol:

Only small criticism I have is that the Multi-melta blast doesn't look quite right to me. Isn't it supposed to be more of a continuous beam or blast of super hot air or something. At the moment it looks more like machinegun fire or something. Not a big deal though.

I'm not completely happy with it either. Utah sent me his tau fire warrior stuff, and a used a variation of the gunblast from that (colour change, some proportion alterations). I think that the addition of an appropriate sound will help, but i havent got anything like that at the moment :(

Great Job, LizarmenRule! Ironically enough, one of the units I was planning on making in my next batch for the Unit Recycling Plant was a Warhammer FANTASY Witch-Hunter based off my Princess Ashe/Jack Sparrow Animations (may make a Male Witch Hunter as well, using the PDM)...

Now all we have to do is add a pink-colored faction to the WH 40K mod for the "Hello-Kitty" Sisters of Battle to go with this release. :lol:

Yeah, that army is gold!

Great units, LizardmenRule!! All look very nice and are well animated! Excellent.:goodjob::)

LeftMiddleRight is great as always…
Your paycheck is in the mail, LMR. :thumbsup:
Bah, you've spoiled my fantasies on what he could achieve if we paid him for it.

LeftMiddleRight is great as always…

The fact that Takhisis called LMR LeftMiddleRight just valitated everything I have ever done in my life. I shall celebrate by putting away laundry before the cat uses it as a litterbox.

Also, good units, LMR.

The fact that Takhisis called LMR LeftMiddleRight just valitated everything I have ever done in my life. I shall celebrate by putting away laundry before the cat uses it as a litterbox.

Also, good units, LMR.
Am I that important?
The Sister Repentia's armour can't be very practical...

Either way, nice units!
It doesn't have to be practical, that's the great thing about computah games.

Top Bottom