Adjacency bonus lost after damaged farms repaired

hamorphis

Chieftain
Hello,

I had 3 flood plains next to each other, i.e. each one having two adjacent ones with farms built on them. The yields were as expected, i.e. the basket of food (6 food).

A random event damaged 2 of the farms, my workers repaired them, but they never went back to their full food (they had only 4 food), i.e. it is like the adjacency bonus of having farms next to each other disappeared.

Is this expected or is it some kind of bug?

Do you know which event pillaged your farms? Because a drougth might cause farms to produce less food for a certain amount of turns.
Otherwise some screenshots could help figure out the cause.

Do you know which event pillaged your farms? Because a drougth might cause farms to produce less food for a certain amount of turns.
Otherwise some screenshots could help figure out the cause.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the exact event that pillaged the farms and I can't find the autosave with this issue, guess it was already overwritten :(

But, you might be right that it was a drought because another farm built far away on a Wheat tile started producing less food as well without being pillaged/damaged.

I will look out and if something similar happens again, I will provide the whole info along with the save file.

I believe there is a log of all the events that happened (it should be on of the icons in the top right of the screen), should you still have a later save. However this does sound very much like a drought. The good news is that the drought thing would be temporary (30 turns I believe).

Top Bottom