Administration Contact.

We come perhaps in the next turn in combat situation.
What is the time-sharing for us to prevent double moves.

First 20 hours of the turn, 40:00 to 20:00.

Is it permissible for us to log in after that period to take screen shots (and hit the end turn button) if we don't move any units?

We've already moved the ones that had anything to do with combat.

From the rulset:

The following actions are restricted to your half of the turn:
Moving any unit,
Promoting any unit,
Upgrading any unit,
Gifting a unit,
Drafting any unit.

You can do anything else at any time.

I need a clarification about the rules during war.
i write what i know, please correct me if i'm wrong.
The attacker can move in the first half of the turn, the defender in the second
this implies that if Quat want declare on us, they must do it in the first half of the turn
this implies also that we can make our war moves in the first half if we go against Mavs and in the second half if against Quat.
but what if after we repel the invaders we start invading their homeland?
technically they will remain the attackers, since they declared, but actually they will be defending... not so clear

From the rulset:

The following actions are restricted to your half of the turn:
Moving any unit,
Promoting any unit,
Upgrading any unit,
Gifting a unit,
Drafting any unit.

You can do anything else at any time.
What if units on the other side of the world (respect the war front) are moved?
Military units or even workers?

The current turn order is only valid for the current set of alliances. It might make sense to change it when alliances shift. Please try to avoid double moves against any team until it is sorted out. :)

What if units on the other side of the world (respect the war front) are moved?
Military units or even workers?

You aren't likely to get caught... but if the team you're warring does catch you I have to punish you. :nono:

The current turn order is only valid for the current set of alliances. It might make sense to change it when alliances shift. Please try to avoid double moves against any team until it is sorted out. :)
Yes, we're in an advanced phase, where soon or later the alliances will change. I'm not worried by my own moves, but by the ones a potential backstabber can make.
You aren't likely to get caught... but if the team you're warring does catch you I have to punish you. :nono:
this applies also to non combat units?

Sirius and Quatronia were both playing the first half of the turn. Since you attacked first, you get to keep the first half while Quatronia moves to the second half. Unless you want to make a deal to do something different.

We got a problem.

For a series of reasons, to RL commitments to team misunderstandings, we did not played the last turn.

I don't know if it's possible, but i ask to reload from the start the turn starting in 1490 AD.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

OK, i can live with this, but if no war moves has beed made, i don't think it would be a big problem to simply repeat the micro moves.

War moves have been made Bulb, in game messages said that Merlot have lost two cities in the last two turns. I think they only have one city left so I don't think Amazon is going to want there turns re-done.

We need an opinion on this:
we has a NAP treaty with Amazon, which was extended to a technological share with Quatronia and CDZ with the objective to destroy Merlot and Mavericks.

We requested to Amazon to renegotiate the NAP and to the others to cancel the Tech sharing (ETT), after M&M were destroyed.

Now we received a message from Amazon (deep night for me) that they decided to cancel any treaty, since we violated them.

As a result, they sneak attacked us, when we were totally unprepared, mainly because we asked them to renegotiate the terms of the treaties.

Is this legal?

One more note regarding my previous post:
Amazon logged - and attacked - at 4.35 PM - Civstats time (GMT -7)
They sent their message via gmail at Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 4:01 AM, 14 hours ago (according to gmail).

Let me try to compare the times:
- Log+Attack: 04.35 PM means 11.35 PM GMT, so 01.35 AM my time, 17 hours ago
- Message: 04.01 AM + 14 (my time) means 04.01 AM my time, 14 hours ago

Thus they attacked first, then (3 hours later) they sent an email informing us that they are cancelling our deals.

I don't think that this can be acceptable.

Top Bottom