Admiration and Respect

CIVLOYALIST

Chieftain

Shortly after the release of the first few videos, I was a bit disappointed and even posted a few feedbacks most of them quite negative about the presentation and graphics of the new version. Now after watching this video, my mind has completely changed and I regret that I thought the way I did before.

My age is pretty much the same as the average of the folks of PANEL. And this is why I think the game is amazing and is now over 25 years old. These folks are talented people, artists, technical expert, project managers and they are knowledgeable. What I find fantastic is that they put their imaginations and knowledge into solid simulation of what the title requires and make the game so addictive to everyone who likes it.

Salute to these great guys and thanks for their effort. I am going to love this game!

Yes, yes, we're pretty exited about the game.

To sum up the video to people who value their time:

Unstacking the cities, active research, unstacking the cities some more and some ridiculous claims about scale related to unstacking the cities. Nothing new about spies, wizard combat a.k.a. religious combat (also nothing new) and Kongo...

:D

Top Bottom