Adolf Hitler of Germany: 3D Animated, Era Specific Leaderhead (17-01-2005)

jorde

Leaderhead Engineering

Attachments

• new hitler final.jpg
    new hitler final.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 10,172
You didn't beat him up NEARLY enough in the the Beatup picture. Seriously, if you look at firaxis's they like.. missing eyes and stuff. And Hitler Deserves it.

in the beat-up you might wanna feature a red star eye patch :lol:... can't wait till someone makes a Stalin one... :D

He came out a tad fatt-ish though (he was actualy quite slim), in the last age pic (if still possible at this stage) the uniform should be brown, not yellow-ish:

I think he looks fine (perhaps he's holding his arms out in the middle of an impassioned speech in the final age, which is why he looks wide). It certainly looks like him.

Now, I think we need Mussolini. Imagine him sticking his lip out in the "angry" face...

Plotinus said:
I think he looks fine (perhaps he's holding his arms out in the middle of an impassioned speech in the final age, which is why he looks wide). It certainly looks like him.

Now, I think we need Mussolini. Imagine him sticking his lip out in the "angry" face...

I agree. Looks good!!

Plotinus, I love Il Duce's angry face. My 9 month old son has been practising that expression and I think he has it down pretty well. Now if he can only get the trains to run on time...

Plotinus said:

also his nose is totally wrong ;)

Stop complaining about the apperance of the leaderhead. You should have said something in the Preview Thread

Goldflash said:
Stop complaining about the apperance of the leaderhead. You should have said something in the Preview Thread
This IS a preview thread- since there is no download here (I don't entirelly understand why this couldn't have been posted in its preview thread back in the preview forum, where everything unfinished is supposed to be... until it truely IS finished). Hence, you will have to bare me voicing my 2 cents!

W.i.n.t.e.r said:
This IS a preview thread- since there is no download here (I don't entirelly understand why this couldn't have been posted in its preview thread back in the preview forum, where everything unfinished is supposed to be... until it truely IS finished). Hence, you will have to bare me voicing my 2 cents!

Well, you may not call it anymore a preview thread since I've got the links for the download right now. Look in the first post for it. ;)

You didn't beat him up NEARLY enough in the the Beatup picture. Seriously, if you look at firaxis's they like.. missing eyes and stuff. And Hitler Deserves it.

Well, I tried not to overdo it... I've even considered placing a shot in his forehead, but I discarded it later :p

can't wait till someone makes a Stalin one...

Well, you might have news quite soon on the subject... It's at the moment in a kind of "let's see if it looks good enough for me" stage... After I can make it reasonably enough similar to the real guy, I would start posting some first previews of him (don't let your hopes be very high though... I might not achieve a good enough face for him)

Why does everyone want Hitler? He wasn't an honorable person, just like Mao Tse Tung. There are definetly far better decisions for leaderheads, even though he is well-done; I dont think people will be playing as him. Maybe against for anger-ventilation purposes :mischief:

Unexisted said:
Why does everyone want Hitler? He wasn't an honorable person, just like Mao Tse Tung. There are definetly far better decisions for leaderheads, even though he is well-done; I dont think people will be playing as him. Maybe against for anger-ventilation purposes :mischief:
... why do people like to play as Sith Lord rather than honorable Jedi- why is Cobra better liked than GiJoe? How come the Terminator underwent a metamorphosis from unstoppable killing machine to mighty protector?

Truth is, the mighty Darth Vaders of the universe will always beat Luke Skywalkers when it comes to interest, the image of an unbeatable, mysterious, demonized nemesis being more appealing to players than a good character will ever manage to be.

Top Bottom