Adopt a newbie - programme

Rik Meleet

Top predator
Retired Moderator
We are fortunate to have a large citizen-total with a wide variety in both veterans and newbies.

The newbies seem very eager to participate and have already set up a thread for themselves; The Newbies Society.

Let us veterans reach out and adobt a newbie so that the newbies have a personal veteran to ask questions to and to coordinate the participation, while the veterans have a chance to do some other useful things, besides taking up all the offices. That way cooperation is increased and soon we have newbies in offices.

Any veteran and newbie interested, post here.

Veteran-volunteers:

Newbie-volunteers:

This post needs updating on a regular basis and I would do it, if I wasn't going on holiday tomorrow, so colleague-mods; please update this post when veterans and newbies sign up.

urm im hopefully keeping the 2 newbies in my thread well informed from the samurai thingy, PM'ing them about elections whats new and the such like so sign me up.

Hey, I adopted Rik Meleet when he was a newbie and look where it got me. He's now voting against me! :lol:

no one adopted me, cept maybe Ct and chiefpaco, slightly but i didnt turn about so bad, did i :)

I was 'adopted' by two people. IIRC, they were Chieftess and Cyc. I think they were trying to create some sort of superdemogamer out of me, but they ended up with this. Close enough. ;)

I would 'adopt,' though I don't feel it is needed. Anyone can ask me a question (demogame related mind you), and I will answer.

I would like to adopt a newbie :).

blackheart said:
I need a mommy... or daddy... whichever

I just need money! Please send to... :D

Top Bottom