1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Advanced Unit Options Icons

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by searcheagle, Dec 16, 2004.

1. searcheagle

searcheagle Chieftain

Been playing Conquests and want to add the advanced unit icons to my list of icons, particularly for workers. I searched the game and the handbooks but could not find out how to get them.

I know someone knows hows to do it. Will one of them help me?

2. viper275

viper275 Playing Civ4

Click on the button on the top left that you use to save games and that sort of thing. Go to preferences, and it's there.

3. searcheagle

searcheagle Chieftain

Missed that the first couple times.

Thanx