1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] Adventures with the Cree

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by Lee Duane Fitzsimmons, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Lee Duane Fitzsimmons

Lee Duane Fitzsimmons Full-time Cat Lover Supporter

I just love the Cree and their UU.

They are way cool at the start of the game because you can crank 'em out for pennies.

Does anyone have any colorful tales of this Civ?

2. Mark1031

Mark1031 Chieftain

Just lost a game with the Cree. It was deity with the self imposed restriction that I couldn't start wars or take any cities if war was declared on me. Lost space by a few turns. Anyway I like the special building as it gives housing and allows you to build really big cities early. the UU is ho-hum didn't really use it. The trade and boarder expansion is just OK. Anyway my take is middling civ good for early large cities.

3. Lee Duane Fitzsimmons

That's an interesting restriction you used. I have never heard of that before.

I'm playing the Cree right now in a Pangea game. It is still in the Ancient Era.

These are the times when I really love the game.

Late games always have so many problems, and you are SO bored with the shape and layout of your carefully built empire.

It would be nice if someone could overcome this.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  4. Lee Duane Fitzsimmons

Still playing the Cree...

I'm in the middle of a fairly new game, and I'm hoping that this one will make it into the latter stages and still remain entertaining. :spear: