Adventuring!

Wolfprint

Chieftain
Hi, I'm new to Fall from Heaven, but already I'm addicted to it. I love the effort put into the mod, as well as the rich backstories created. Not to mention the unique units and well-written lore. Oh, and I always get a kick out of the Middle-Eastern sounding opening music :cool:

Currently I'm really enamoured by the Grigori. I have a question though: what is the adventuring event? Is it a special event intrinsic to the Grigori civilisation? if so (or not), what does it do?

Thanks!

It is for any unit with the Hero promotion (so more likely for Grigori), and the third option gives you a chance to discover an equipment item (Rod of Winds = +1 Air Affinity, Jade Torc = Resistant to spells & Poison. I think another one possibly). And if I recall the second option is more likely to net some experience.

Ooh I see. I didn't really notice the experience bonus; is there a time/turn lag before the outcome plays out? I think it would have been better if there'd been some notice of experience gained or item acquired. Just my two cents.

Great job!

It is for any unit with the Hero promotion (so more likely for Grigori), and the third option gives you a chance to discover an equipment item (Rod of Winds = +1 Air Affinity, Jade Torc = Resistant to spells & Poison. I think another one possibly). And if I recall the second option is more likely to net some experience.

I need some reassurance here. I've had this event at least 5 times and have never received an object. Am I just unlucky? (I have lost my hero a couple of times.)

Actually probably lucky. I know in every prior patch the third choice tends to break your game. At first just selecting it, and later only if you recieve the Jade Torc. But now it should be working fine, and you are just unlucky (you are choosing option 3, pay money to fund expedition, right?)

Top Bottom