African Diplo Preview

And now the BIG question ......

Will you do a Chinese set afterwards ? (the TianXia scenario would really need some artwork !).

Has already been asked for earlier in the thread - well, am east asian one. As i said then - when this one is finished, give me a shout.

The Last Conformist said:
Like others have said, it's good, but not sub-Saharan African. :)

It'll come in handy if any of the Egyptian scenarios come online again.

One will. Give it time. You know I work on scenarios, just at odd times and not so regularly and I also want to finish ones already advanced (TianXia) and polish already released ones...

But I will post something soon in the thread for the others to discuss. It is just I like to work on my onw for a while then share, exchange, change, decide... (= I am basically a pain).

But some things are tricky since I want to have lux and techs force some civs to recreate their history (Sea People, Hebrews, Kreta).

Traianus said:
Has already been asked for earlier in the thread - well, am east asian one. As i said then - when this one is finished, give me a shout.

That's nice ! Take your time.

LouLong said:
One will. Give it time. You know I work on scenarios, just at odd times and not so regularly and I also want to finish ones already advanced (TianXia) and polish already released ones...
Speaking of TianXia, is the tech tree finalized yet? :)

Well, considering the little feedback I got from beta-testing (not criticizing, just noting) I am definitely not sure.
True I forgot to upload a better biq. Will do that and hopefully will get feedback. Main issue I have seen at the moment is crossbows come too late so it is a tentative no ATM.

I'm back to work on the African diplo and I wanted opinions on which of these options I should pursue. Personally, I think the elephants work better, but what do others think?

Attachments

• counterAfrican3.jpg
    counterAfrican3.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 56
  • counterAfrican4.jpg
    counterAfrican4.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 54
Well, I can't really say before seeing an ingame screenshot, but my first thought also was that the one with the elephants is better.

Yes, the elephants look better to me, but both look good. ;)

These are fantastic! Actually, I think that personally I prefer the figures. But I suspect the elephants might look better in-game. Either way, these are really excellent, and just the kind of thing I need. Thank you!

You are welcome! Interesting to hear your opinion. I might try two versions.
As always, if you see any graphic you think might work. let me know as material in this theme is a little scarcer than others I've done.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to go with the one with the carved wooden breasts.

Top Bottom