After Christ

HUSch

Secret-monger
A new fred.
Now in 25 AD we have not many possibilities. Our settler is ready and will go to north of Gott to found a town there.
At the bottom you can see our standing, additional the both towns Peri and Gott. We must decide which is better for Moai, in both towns are 2 hillmines which can be used from other towns.
Perhaps I get some pointers from you and must not make the decision myself.
I haven't capture the barbtown, the barbwarrior which is east of it, will lost against our axe there.
In the north near Jüte comes a barb axe, we 've there an axe and a Holk.

. . . .

btw
If you want other pictures, say it.

We have an ax at our north frontier. I would like to promote the axe with shock and go the wood (red arrow). Or go there without promotion. We can upgrade him to mace, but it's cost 125, for me too much and don't necessary.
Additional there is a barb warrior in the east, our ax has 99% victory change, I like to kill him.

I play in 18-20 hours, perhaps there are some ideas from you.
What is with moai in which town?

There is an idea from our allies about the lib-race.
I 'll try to help them and go in Gott to Scientist.

So I get no answers, I 'll build Moai in Peri.

I 've played.
Both Barbs hasn't attack after eot.
So our barb axe has to attack with only 79%, we can only hope to win or injured him badly, so that our Holk can win after.

Anaxagoras heals that is best for him.

Our Ax has only 79 % against the barb-ax, that is to low for attack, so I go back in the town Jute. I hope he can defend the town. I thought he has a better winning chance. Perhaps we get horses from Cav in the near future, I 'va sent a mail to them. With chariots we are better against barb-ax.
Our missionary has spread hind in Jute.
Our settler is next turn at his founding tile.

I don't understand the combat calculator, with power 5 against 8,
our axe get 4 hits the same like the barb.
Ana gets no hit.

Attachments

• 075 combat-log.JPG
    075 combat-log.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 257
A few messages from today I log in and give the money
Kaleb said:
oyzar said:
Kaleb said:
oyzar said:
So kaz, are you teching towards philo now? Or are you still set on guilds? What are SANCTA doing?

Husch: Despite not being able to bulb philo, I belive that the best use for your next GS will be bulbing(then printing press, not philo). Due to our academy and the fact that we have more pop, it is better if we (cav) do it than you (ms). It depends on how fast and what techs sancta researchs, but this might allow us to take rep parts from lib or even rifling, but at any rate it will propel our research to greater hights (as printing press have quite the impact by itself).
We have switched to Philo now - ETA 4 turns (3 more after this current turn).

Can either of you please gift us 60:gold: this turn so we can carry on at 100%?

I agree with oyzar that it will be best if Cav use the GS to bulb toward PP as that will get us more bulbs due to their larger population.

The sooner we get PP the sooner we'll all get the bonus from additional commerce.

Our espionage shows us that SANCTA are 3 turns away from Paper now.

We don't have 60 gold as we used what reserves we had to finish engineering. We can gift you engineering though. You have to get the 60 gold from MS however.
We've got 10 hours left to do our turn - Husch will you be able to gift us the gold we need in time? ie by 23:00 UK time
I 'll do it in few minutes 65 to Kaz

20 :gold: to Kaz at their request.

Our units didn't attack the barb-town, the settler is at the founding site.

1. We found Cambridge.
2. Our axe (3.9/5) has only 94 % winchance against the barbwarrior (now 2) in Tartar, so I wait another turn.
3. I send 90 :gold: to Kaz
4. Our ally is at the librace.

1. 60 :gold: to Kaz
2. Our Axe attacks a barb-warrior near Tartar (winchance >98%) get 1 MP to 5/5.
Next turn promote with CR2 and attacks Tartar.

I get this message
oyzar said:
Hi, there is a barbarian swordsman that is heading north past our borders north of colina de joias, it'll aproach your borders shortly (near the old barb city).
Thx, I hope our axes are enough. Or we must update them into maces.
Some money
It's our turn now. 15 hours for this.

Kaleb said:
(p.s. Husch - have you seen any SANCTA ships with your workboat scout?)
There is a chariot at land and in the last turn a working boat from west to east.
I 'll send the money (80) now.

Now I making the turn.

with eot
Saturn lost a town by Barbs.

We get ingame a trade proposal from SANCTA
music for 250 :gold:;
I reqested some time and ask our ally, oyzar says no, so I gave SAN our refusal.

With eot we get an event, large animal near Bletchley with 3 possibilities
1. +1 :food: at the tile
2. +1 pop in Bletchley
3. 40 turns +1 :) in all cities with hind.

My decision was 1, because
3. was the worst, we need no more happyness (clear)
The decision between 1 and 2 was not so clear, but in the long time we get more from the food than from the 1 pop, I think.

We get another proposal from SAN now music for 150, I refused , our allies don't want it.

With eot Tartar has ended the uproar and the announced sword-barb appears near Bletchley/Tartar, see my proposed movement at the picture below.

Top Bottom