After the Launch

Quiet times here too at Morgan industries. Just have to keep an eye out for those IODs.

Gps to Santiago.

Meanwhile explorers of the Academy of Planet have finally made contact with another human faction, the Lord's Believers.

Uhm, for some reason the game won't let me open the save, claiming that it has been protected to ensure that the assets in my mod folder have not been changed. Oops. My best guess is that this is because of minor changes in the CvGameCoreDLL folder I had to make because I wanted to extract some code for another mod of mine, but this shouldn't actually have any effect on the game itself because I didn't actually compile a new DLL in this mod folder. I'll have to look into this. Worst case scenario I'll have to redownload the entire mod.

There we go, I just had to delete the four new files I inadvertently created in CvGameCoreDLL and we are rolling again!

Sent to Lady_Michkov

My Gun Foil is cool looking

Ah yes, special abilities change the skin of your unit. I think that's a cool feature.

Wait a minute... Who is playing Miriam again? I was under the impression it was Eclipse, but apparently I am wrong?

Played it the same day, so re sending just in case...

Top Bottom