Against the Wall - CtD while Loading

Noxtor

Chieftain
Whenever i try to load the Against the Wall scenario the game simply crashes without any game-error message, i click on the Flag next to it, then my PC loads a few seconds, and the next thing i get is the Windows "This program doesn't work anymore" message. So far all other scenarios have worked fine(haven't played too many yet).

I redownloaded and reinstalled the Mod(and the whole Game) but it didn't help.

One very odd thing however is, that i don't even get a description of the scenario in the choose scenario menu. Everything is just empty.
And once i could even choose the options for the scenario(Civ-Options, and Speed,Difficulty etc..) but then it crashed when i clicked ok on the last screen.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 120
Whenever i try to load the Against the Wall scenario the game simply crashes without any game-error message, i click on the Flag next to it, then my PC loads a few seconds, and the next thing i get is the Windows "This program doesn't work anymore" message. So far all other scenarios have worked fine(haven't played too many yet).

I redownloaded and reinstalled the Mod(and the whole Game) but it didn't help.

One very odd thing however is, that i don't even get a description of the scenario in the choose scenario menu. Everything is just empty.
And once i could even choose the options for the scenario(Civ-Options, and Speed,Difficulty etc..) but then it crashed when i clicked ok on the last screen.

The same happens for me. I haven't kept up with the scenario bugs, you may want to look in the scenario sub-formum. It appears some of the scenarios now crash (especially the Black Tower) but iirc the reports aren't consistent.

One idea that has worked for some people is trying to load the scenario from the worldbuilder instead of from the scenario menu.

Best wishes,

Breunor

Don't know if that's what you said, but it works(at about 66% of the tries) when i open the Scenario Choose map directly from the "Private Map" folder in the FFH2 mod folder.

Thank you for your help.

Top Bottom