Age of Civ Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco-Friendly

Scottish Thistle
What are your ages, fellow Civ players?

I believe I am probably one of the youngest here (or nearly youngest) at the young age of 14. :eek:

20 years old here... which means that I am a college student of course, which means that CIV IV distracts me from... um, very important papers and reading assignments. It really is both a blessing and a curse.

32, which means I have the distinct advantage of reading up on strategy during work hours and getting paid for it. :lol:

32, which means I have the distinct advantage of reading up on strategy during work hours and getting paid for it. :lol:

I look forward to those days - but I am just dreaming really, because I will never be able to do that with the line of work I am going into. :sad:

39 next month and approaching Cougarhood...

Kicking and screaming all the way. :p

lol:lol: i'm with you!!!!

43 here

30, the numerical value of Lamed.

I'm 37 until August.

I may look like Jesus but I have been around longer than he was ;)

I'm still 17 until may, which is a comfort, as ever immortal/deity player on here has a good few years on me :D

Somebody did a poll... Most of us are in our 20's and 30's , I think. I'll be 50 this summer. Some are older than me.

Using the Sid Meier Reformed Calendar, I'm 10,220 turns old.

21 here. I have finals in two months, so that means 6 weeks of un-interrupted civ, followed up by 2 weeks of cramming :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom