Age of Civ Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The immortal+ players in their teens are kind of scary...hard to imagine what they'll be like when they're my age (actually my guess is more players like Usun :p). I'll try to keep getting better also ;).

Nonsense! I used to be better when I was younger! Like when I beat deity on my very first Civ III game :king:

lol I must be tired - I had it the wrong way round. Of course you were right.:lol: Can you tell I don't own a dog?

Actually you were right; 7 dog years=1 human year.

And i do own (2) dogs.
I'm 16, and i've been playing Civ since last October, when i bought it for myself to celebrate my 16th birthday.
I play on Noble:ar15:

I might only be an Emperor-level player, but I can legally buy beer. :p

So there. :)

...[pissed]

Moonsinger isn't real! Moonsinger is a supercomputer bot created by blake to beat down other AIs and then submit HoF entries to break the player. He's tweaking it to move faster, such that the entire HoF is Moonsinger.

Heh...I joined these forums too late.

I still remember the days Moonsinger climbed up in GOTM in civ3 and demo-ing the first serious flaw by conquering with mass chopped Prats on Diety. The article should still be there.

Actually you were right; 7 dog years=1 human year.

And i do own (2) dogs.
I'm 16, and i've been playing Civ since last October, when i bought it for myself to celebrate my 16th birthday.
I play on Noble:ar15:

...[pissed]

Negative. 1 human year = 7 dog years. Hence, a 5 year old dog is equivalent to a 35 year old human (albeit one who eats off the floor, drinks out of the toilet, and licks himself - insert your own punchline here). :lol:

Negative. 1 human year = 7 dog years. Hence, a 5 year old dog is equivalent to a 35 year old human (albeit one who eats off the floor, drinks out of the toilet, and licks himself - insert your own punchline here). :lol:

ummm... Thats what i said:
I said:
7 dog years= 1 human year
and you said:
1 human year= 7 dog years

By the addition property of (somthing) they are the same.

They age faster when younger; they can be ten (by 7:1; 70) and still fit, while they can be 2 (14) and basically fully grown. I don't think that you can hhave an x:y ratio which means anything

It also depends on the size of the dog, but most people have it ingrained into them that 1 human year is 7 dog years.

ummm... Thats what i said:
I said:
7 dog years= 1 human year
and you said:
1 human year= 7 dog years

By the addition property of (somthing) they are the same.

No, what you said could be interpreted as meaning that a 7 year old dog is equivalent to a one year old human, when in actuality he is equivalent to a 49 year old human.

I never heard that: did you know that 95% of Frenchmen believe in imagined statistics? ;)

X-POST

You're just cranky about being only the second oldest guy around here. :)

Tell us again how a Pangea map is nothing like when you were a kid. :lol:

This has drifted waaay off topic. And we *do* have 13 and younger here. Although I assume they generally know what a uterus is, etc. The big problem is that most of the thread is now simply spam.

Therefore: Moderator Action: Thread closed.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

If you want to discuss age, and withold the spam, please see our sort-of permanent Age Thread.

(And I'm on my way there to clean up the latest batch of spam. ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom