age of civ players

so is that industrial age? or Renaissance?

51, and Alpha Centauri was the gateway drug into Sid's World so many years ago.

Alpha Centauri was so profoundly awesome; I always wanted a game that combined Civ and Alpha into one whole experience. It had one feature I wish Civ 4 had incorporated, upgrade all units in my empire at once if I have the money. I really liked being able to upgrade units from the Military Advisor menu instead of having to go to each city (unless I'm missing something I still haven't noticed in 4 years of playing this game). Haven't tried out the Planetfall mod here yet but it's on my list.

Only 16. Still in the classical age, but streamlining Music. Laughing at everyone at my school who has not discovered Writing or Mathematics yet.

A month shy of my 4th decade on the planet. Been a civaddict since Civ I.

(Ya know, with that much experience, you'd think I'd be better at this game... :p )

38. Will be 39 in May.

I think I started on Civ I. It was the one before they had the live animation people as the advisors.

Only 16. Still in the classical age, but streamlining Music. Laughing at everyone at my school who has not discovered Writing or Mathematics yet.

And don't forget the Barbarian "kindergarteners" gotta watch out for them...:mischief:

And don't forget the Barbarian "kindergarteners" gotta watch out for them...:mischief:

No worries there. I am to kindergarteners what a Panzer would be to a barbarian scout.

I just like the sound of Panzer better than the usual 'tank'. 'tank' is so inelegant. Plus, it's not exactly lame. I always use it to counter my enemies outside cities. +50% against other armored units, remember? And I WB the barbarian scouts in. I generally WB the game in the beginning so the barbs are like a 19th civ, I give them a city with a palace, a worker, a scout, and a warrior.

Top Bottom