1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Age of Discovery Mod

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by Dale, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Dale

Dale Chieftain

I have been working on an Age of Discovery mod for the last month now, and progress has been really good. There is still lots to do, but I should have something playable soon.

Map: Western Europe + North-west Africa + North America + Carribean.
    Nations: Scotland, England, Holland, France, Saxony, Genoa, Spain, Portugal, Muslims, and various native Americans.

I'll post more as I complete it. :)

Dale.

2. Ekmek

Ekmek on steam: ekmek_e

Any Chance you can also make a world map one? I remember way back in civ2 there was an age of discovery scenario (1492AD) made that had thewhole world but all non-euro countries (except) china were played by barbarians. of course it used random events to place euro settlers in north America and it has periodic revolutions like American Revolution, Simon Bolivar, and I think the French revolution. Just a fond memory