Age Of Empires Online

I actually don't mind the game at all. It's what I play with breaks in my classes. Isn't it for every 1 hour of class it's 2 hours of playing games??

AoK was by far the best of the series. I didn't mind AoE1 and AoEIII I liked a lot. This a different approach, but still playable and will be playing it for awhile

How is the multiplayer? I played single player until level 6 and then got destroyed by a guy dozens of levels above.

I don't wanna play 10+ hours of single player until I have the upgrades to be competitive unless the game is great at multiplayer.

The single player missions are now just impossible even with two free players doing co-op which just leaves grinding up XP on "dailies quest"and I consider myself a good RTS player

PVP is broken since it is supposed to match you up with similar level player, with free players fighting free players but since the population is low the matchmaking is out of wack.

Game needs some serious fixes before I will go back to it. Maybe when they release the "celts" and "persians" we'll see some changes but right now Iam frustrated with this.

I love age of empires online just made the jump and got a premium civ last saturday but here are some problems I have noticed with the game.

1. it rarely matches you with a fair match either you get matched up with someone many lvls above you or many lvls below you, also true skill does not matter at all its jsut random.

2. there is no way for a free to play person to compeate against a pay to play with my account I allready have rare and one piece of epic gear and im only lvl 13 by the time I get better advisors and more gear along with star techs forget about it.

3. the online only gives you 11k experiance it should be more im sure thats nothing at higher lvls.

Top Bottom