1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Age of Erebus

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by TechPriest321, Feb 15, 2016.

1. TechPriest321

TechPriest321 Chieftain

How old is Erebus? I've been wondering about that for some time now, but I haven't been able to find an exact age, or even a vague one. I just find it weird

2. Nothrazim

Nothrazim Warlord

It is intentionally left vague. If i recall right the Age of Ice lasted between 300-1000 years, the Age of Magic likely even longer, and the Age of Dragons and Age of Creation... entirely speculative. I think it's to avoid being hemmed in and forced to ridigly conform to a timeline.

3. The Crying Man

The Crying Man Chieftain

indeed, just like the game lacks a set map of Erebus.

4. Dunadd

Dunadd Chieftain

IS Age of Erebus a mod of Fall From Heaven, or of Fall from Heaven II? And why are some units you find on a "leash" and can't move from where they joined you?

5. Dunadd

Dunadd Chieftain

Managed to install it fine, but how the hell do you get any gold in this game? I built a mine on a tile with gold and a road from it to my city, still losing 2 gold a turn, exactly the same as before i built it.