1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Age of further Discovery, no WarGalleons in REF

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Age of Discovery II' started by Renick, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Renick

Renick Chieftain

I'm playing with AOFD but when I get to independence king doesnt bring any soldier, because REF army is only war ships and they cant carry troops..

¿is this a known bug? ¿Is from AOD or from AOFD ? ¿IS there any way to pass it?

Independence war is not fun in this way :(

Greetings
    Renick

2. Crighton

Crighton Chieftain

I too have come across this phenomenon.

I think the easiest solution would be to simply have the Man O War regain some of it's previous transport capability. This should be a simple xml change.

Sorry for the late reply.

3. Gomer_Pyle

Gomer_Pyle Chieftain

Help...

Simple fix? Do anyone know why the man o war doesnt carry the troops? Where can i change this and what setting needs to be changed?

Thanks...

Solved it. Change the <iCargo> tag in /Assets/XML/Units/Civ4UnitInfos.xml under the UNIT_MAN_O_WAR entry from 0 to 4 (how much cargo capacity it has in vanilla Civ4Col). And it is save compatible. Just load a save before u declared independece.