[MODMOD] Age of Further Discovery v0.04 Alpha Test - Bugs Report Thread

Hi again!
Just to post a mini unnoficial update

v0.04d (Unnoficial) Changelog:
* Added "ArtStyles" Modcomp by Androrc the Orc
* Added "Viscos" Modcomp by Kailric (useful for the slave unit)
* Added modifiers for Indurent Servants, Petty criminals and Natives when they are working as Tar Destillers
* Added Spanish Carabela unit
* More changes in the sort order (build window)
* Some fixes in the Colonizopedia

You just need to overwrite the files over the MOD.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0H47E8IU

Happy new year!

thank you for still updating this mod millansoft! is this going to be merged with the features of AoFD 0.3 at some point?

one quick question on these mods... i think its from AoD that this comes, but ive noticed that compared to the vanilla game that the combat values for the AI are very low, making it ridiculously easy to walk all over both the natives and fellow europeans and taking a lot of the challenge out of the game on even the higher difficulties. i don't suppose you know where in the myriad of files these changes are so i can revert it to the original? i suspect ill have to build a new .dll for it, but it would make AoFD a whole load better for me!

cheers and happy new year!

h.

EDIT --- doh! after further testing realised this is only to do with veterans... they have a +50% city attack for some reason which make them unbeleivably powerful: playing on governor a couple of veteran dragoons can happily wipe out the aztecs no problem. then with grenadier III they now have +95% city attack along with other bonuses they become pretty much unbeatable when assaulting the europeans. this is easy to change... but im gonna go further and redo combat mods and other things that i noticed werent quite right while testing. will post it when im done.

Hi, I just merged some mods, used some things that were already done, I don't know C++, Python. Aymerick is our guy to do new features for the mod :)
My goal was just to save him some time merging and doing some easy stuff.
About combat I think is fine, but of course, you can change it as you want.

Regards!

Hi again!

v0.04e (Unnoficial) Changelog:
* Added Guarani natives
* Added Inuits natives
* Added Toltec natives
* Added Zapotec natives
* Changed Tar Destiller graphic
* More fixes in the Colonizopedia

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HZ6REH1W

Had something strange happen. When playing as French, any time a Soldier or Dragoon was created, it automaticaly became a Veteran (upon creation before winning any battle).

Also on occasion, when trying to change a professional to a free colonist, CTD occurs.
(Was trying to change a master weaver into a free colonist).

Hi again!

v0.04e (Unnoficial) Changelog:
* Added Guarani natives
* Added Inuits natives
* Added Toltec natives
* Added Zapotec natives
* Changed Tar Destiller graphic
* More fixes in the Colonizopedia

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HZ6REH1W

Thanks... I'm unsure how Trade Routes are supposed to work in your mod? I can't define new one with the AOD interface.

Also, is it normal after hitting end turn, the first turn, to have a window appears with EXIT on it, and that's it?

Cool, this mod was still updated?
I should be back on this too
Millansoft, are you still around?

Actually I liked a few features better in v0.03 than in v0.04
Also, a few things seems very buggy in this version :S
So, we should merge the best things from the 2 latest versions (v0.03f and v0.04e)

Hi! With the latest version I did I added some things and did small fixes, but I don't know C++ to fix the bugs that already exist in the latest version by Aymerick, sorry :(

Every game crashes now when I capture an European colony.

I have reverted back to playing Age of Discovery II, since it does not crash. I can live with the pink ballons and the rock band intro..

Will wait to this version is made stable.

Top Bottom