1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Age of Wonders 3 FREE this weekend on steam

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by Blake00, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Blake00

Blake00 Chieftain Supporter

My love of Civilization, Heroes of Might & Magic, and Master of Magic was why I picked up a copy of Age of Wonders in 1999 and loved it, and then of course loved the even more amazing sequel AoW2 in the early 2000s. I still haven't tried the much newer AoW3 yet but it looks pretty bloody good plus they're now working on a scifi version with AoW Planetfall. Presumably to help promote their up and coming game they're now offering Age of Wonders 3 for FREE, and AoW 1-2 for dirt cheap as well.

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/age-of-wonders/

Oh and before anyone asks's, no they're not on sale on GoG sadly.

2. Lemon Merchant

Lemon Merchant Thread Killer Moderator Supporter

@Blake00 Thank you for cluing me into this neat game. I'm enjoying it immensely.

Thanks again!! :)

Blake00 likes this.
  3. Blake00

Blake00 Chieftain Supporter

That's good to hear. With no likes or comments I figured everyone had missed the sale lol.

I'm still yet to play AoW3 (need a better computer) but AoW 2 is one of my favourite ever games. Combines lots of good stuff from Civilization, Heroes of Might & Magic, and Master of Magic into a great game.

4. cardgame

cardgame Sensual Kitten

I grabbed AOW 3 when it was free, haven't invested any serious time yet, only about an hour, but it looks very promising.

5. Lemon Merchant

Lemon Merchant Thread Killer Moderator Supporter

Careful, it's a time sink. :)