Agendas of Pericles, Gandhi, Mvemba, Traian, Felipe?

Krajzen

Deity
According to http://well-of-souls.com/civ/civ6_overview.html#civilizations we don't know leader agendas of those civs (as well as the exact agenda of Pedro, just name of it). That's rather weird for Firaxis to not reveal so many agendas despite bragging about diplo agenda feature in every possible moment ever :p but whatever.

Anybody has an ideas what are those, or heard about them? We can also speculate here what will they be.

I also suspect we won't know agendas of Saladin, Gilgamesh, Peter and Jadwiga so we can discuss those here as well (it's really weird there is no mention of leader agendas in First Look videos... That'd take less than 10 seconds for so major thing.

We saw the names of some of them today IIRC (definitely Greece's at least), but since that's rather useless I don't have the patience to go and look.

Felipe will probably try to spread his religion to as much cities as possible and dislike those who follows a religion different of his.

I supose Tajan will have an expansionist agenda and dislike civs with few cities.

Gandhi will like civs with strong religion and dislike warmorgers.

I think in a Quill playthrough Pedro's agenda was revealed as not liking it when you either get more Great People points than him or aim for the same Great People that he's aiming for, or something like that. It's b/c there was a diplo screen where he told the player that he was pleased that they weren't going for his GPs

Top Bottom