Ages of Provolutia, surprise pitboss

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
"AGES OF PROVOLUTIA"

SURPRISE PITBOSS WORLD

Pitboss BTS 3.17 game.

IP ADDRESS: 195.139.246.217

Settings:

The turn timer will be at 22 hours (Which effectively means 24 hours, given the lag).
The players will be playing synchronously, all turns at once.

MOD: we will be using the no-score mod, which removes the demographics meta-intel screen. This adds a new, needed strategic layer.

DOWNLOAD MOD HERE: http://home.comcast.net/~bernout1/Files/NoScore.zip

This mod does not cost more computer resources to run, but for your own ease, make a separate shortcut for it.

* # players: 11
* Difficulty: Noble
* Map: Randomscript except exclude method Hemispheres, Archipelago and Medium and Small. That means, Terra, Big and Small, Pangea and Fractal Maps
* Size: Large
* Climate: Random
* Sea Level: Random
* Era: Ancient
* Speed: Normal
* Landmass Type: Random
* Aridity Level: Random

Options:

* Normal Barbarians
* No Technology Brokering
* Unrestricted Leaders
* Random Civs
* Choice of Religion
* Complete kill (All cities and units must be kill in order to remove a civ, this provides for a lot of interesting outcomes).
To avoid abuse of the latter, a civ without a city must conquer/get a city within 30 turns after losing the last city, or be forced to retire.

Every other settings are unchecked (it means huts and random events)

The civilizations and leaders are all randomly assigned, and prospect players must accept this, and not whine and leave the game if they do not like the combo or the start. Good diplomacy may compensate well for a bad start. All victory conditions are on. Simultaneous turns. No double move allowed during war time.
No Double move also include last minute gifts or last minute slaved units.
Civstats will be used for turn notifications.

You also need to provide the name of your fictive civ and your leader, and none of these must be a civ or leader known from Earth, as this is a new world. And these names should be in character, no silly names please, I will approve the proposals unilaterally.

Sign up here with your player name and timezone. The game will start as soon as all slots are filled and players approved.

Player list:

Player 1 * Classical Hero + 8 GMT (Civ: Pianists, Leader: Bartofori) Victoria of the Portuguese Empire
Player 2 * Indiansmoke GMT + 2 (Civ Infinitum, Leader: Galaktikon) Montezuma of the American Empire
Player 3 * Plako GMT + 2 (Civ Gormia, Leader: Plako) Napoleon of the Holy Roman Empire
Player 4 * Provolution GMT + 1 (Civ: Provolutia, Leader: Provo II) Julius Caesar of the Ottoman Empire
Player 5,* Geronimo GMT +1 (Civ: Zoytan, Leader: Geron) Churchill of the Celtic Empire
Player 6* King Morgan +1 GMT (Civ: Pirates, Leader: Sunde) Ragnar of the Babylonian Empire
Player 7 * Elkad -4 GMT (Civ: Sauron, Leader: Elkad) Darius of the Incan Empire
Player 8 * Amask - 4 GMT (Civ: Iscripia, Leader: Ostrig) Sitting Bull of the Dutch Empire
Player 9* Munro GMT - 4 (civ: Belvina, Leader: Munro) Mansa Musa of the Greek Empire
Player 10* Giger - 5 GMT (Civ: Capricia, Leader: Pythia) Joao II of the Indian Empire
Player 11* Fosse GMT -6 (Civ: Redconia, Leader: Fosse) Ramses II of the Khmer Empire

Bartofori of the Pianists

The Pianists, a seafaring people of competent traders and imperialists had the vision to strike at sea before any other nation and to create the strongest trading system of the known world. Waking up first of all to the new day, their unique ships brought them from a distant continent, next to you, before you knew it.

Galactikon of the Infinitum

The Infinitum had a long term vision of greatness, a distant future of great marvels to dominate this world, they had the martial prowess as well as the spiritual guidance, that justified their long term hegemony of the known world. Awakening up some time after the Pianists, one day, the special forces of the Infinitum should make sure its citizen could buy everything the people wanted at the cheapest price.

Plako of Gormia

Gormia was a nation of supreme law and of inspired military leadership. Gormia was destined to rule the Middle Ages with its absolute law and effective courts and vast legions of expert pikemen, motivated by a military genius and leader of men to enforce it.

Provo II of Provolutia

Provolutia was a well organized people of the most cleanly people. Putting order and hygiene above anything else, the nation was a well run imperialistic nation, always well prepared to expand its puristic ways across the world, bent on dominating the world with a future corps of superior musketmen, well bathed and shaven musketmen.

Geron of Zoytan

Geron of Zoytan was a nation of savage mountainmen, always determined to defend its peaks with mountainmen, archers and highlanders alike, and with an inspired leadership to keep out long sieges from his lofty peaks, the nation of Zoytan knew how to endure the ages ahead of it.

Sunde of the Pirates

The Pirates was a nation of business driven and warlike gardeners, always determined to take what they wanted without prior consent, the superior Bowmen of the Pirates allowed Sunde to make an early bid for the many treasures of the world, free to be shared, and above all taken.

Elkad of Sauron

Sauron was a nation of plenty, extremely wealthy by virtue, its merchants, farmers and administrators made Sauron a place of booming development, a development its people knew how to direct and materialize into what power Sauron craved. Its terraces kept the bellies full, and the Quechas made the early days easy for Sauron.

Ostrig of Iscripia

Another naval power, Iscripia knew how to build the biggest trading ships and to develop her coasts. A very progressive people, with some of the greatest thinkers of this world, had decided to live in Iscripia, well protected and with access to all kinds of knowledge and resources from well protected harbors.

Munro of Belvina

Belvina was a wealthy and powerful state where a strong army, merchant class and clergy stood at the center. Using staged plays and performances to keep its people loyal and motivated, its phalanxes was destined to march the world, backed by massive warchests and the word of untold gods driving them on.

Pythia of Caprica

Caprica was a land of hard workers and colonizers. Tirelessly, the Capricans built day in and day out, and when there was nothing more to build, they moved on. Some saw them as a locust swarm, removing all forests and leaving vast population centers in its trail, where the Capricans themselves saw themselves as the most laborious and greatest people on this planet, planning to populate and dominate the entire world with hard working Capricans.

Fosse of Redconia

Last of the eleven nations, coming out of the night by the end of the cycle, Redconia was a nation of dark gods and massive projects to honor these. With their terrifying elephants and imposing Barays, Redconia was destined to be the center of worship and the center for great marvels and most wondrous structures man had ever seen.

Eight left, please provide timezones as well please.

I'm in. GMT-5 (currently -4 for DST)

Elkad of Sauron

6 players left, Classical Hero, please provide civ and leader name as well as timezone, Fosse, your timezone please.

6 players left, Classical Hero, please provide civ and leader name as well as timezone, Fosse, your timezone please.

My time zone is in my location, so I do not have to provide it.

I will be Rome and Abraham Lincoln. I have not though of a made up name for the game as of yet, so give me time for that. Also I said what I said in a hurry, just to put my name down for a Pitboss game. Also it would be good to set up a test server.

CH, civs are randomized, so are leaders, you still need to invent names for both.
Also, why did not you simply type GMT +8, in place of making a long argument why you should not do it?

With random script I would suggest tech trading off, as if someone is isolated the situation will be hopeless for him since other civs will be able to trade.

We got tech brokering on, as I will make all players start on the same largest continent. Without tech brokering, diplomacy would be pretty much boring.

Top Bottom