Ages of Provolutia, surprise pitboss

I'll be away from my computer for probably 30 hours starting shortly after this post.
I can't play my turn now since plako hasn't played his yet, even though it's been more than 10 hours since the start of the turn.
In case something major occurs, these are the facts.

I've paused the game as Ostrig is having trouble connecting where he is and it looks like it will be an important turn :run::run::run:

I hope Giger's going to have time to do his turn... :(

Morgan, I was delayed this turn, sorry.

Looks like neither of us did anything critical, so shall we continue the old turn order? (me first) (feel free to login and look around to confirm)

So it's not just your civ that's going downhill :p

game is paused to Gero can do his turn. missing a turn now could be quite painful...

pls pause after you've done your turn so I can do mine, and Giger too :)

Thanks for pausing the game. RL was overwhelming these 2 days, with a big gust of wind which cut off many wires. No electricity... so no Internet!
Someone could unpause the game as I have a diplo open?

Thanks for pausing the game. RL was overwhelming these 2 days, with a big gust of wind which cut off many wires. No electricity... so no Internet!
Someone could unpause the game as I have a diplo open?
Logging in now to unpause ...

There is 4:20 left, if Geronimo does not get in to play in next 20, will re-pause it.

dV

So is your turn done then? if you're finished but just not pressed end turn, I'll go ahead with mine.

Top Bottom