Ahmadinedjad's Aide: Jewish People Are Historically Accused of Corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leha

ooseepoosee
Link: http://roozonline.com/english/015942.shtml

“Ten years ago when I brought up the issue of the Holocaust for the first time in this country, my goal was to defend the Jewish people. But among the Jews there have always been those who killed God’s prophets and who opposed justice and righteousness. Throughout history, this religious group has inflicted the most damage on the human race, while some of its groups engaged in plotting against other nations and ethnic groups to cause cruelty, malice and wickedness.”
:(

“Historically, there are many accusations against the Jews. For example it was said that they were the source for such deadly disease as the plague and typhus. This is because the Jews are very filthy people. For a time people also said that they poisoned water wells belonging to Christians and thus killed them,” Ramin said.
:eek:

Ramin also claimed that that the spread of bird flu was a conspiracy plot cause by the failure of America, Israel and Britain in the Middle East. Ramin pointed out that to cover up and hide their failures, these countries have spread the news about the bird flu to preoccupy and distract public opinion for some 5 to 6 months. “Nobody asks how a bird that had the flu could fly from Australia to Siberia,” he said, adding that even the Iranian minister of health had claimed to have stopped the disease at Iran’s borders. He claimed the holocaust story and bird flu rumors are interrelated. He attributed the killing of millions of chicken was to control the price and amount chicken in the market.
:lol:

WOW. I don't know what to say.

Firstly, now I at least can understand why Ahmadinejad seems such a nutjob. He has excellent company of advisors.

Secondly I can't decide whether Iranian leaders should be taken seriously or not. I just can't imagine ANY country having such idiots in government.

Leha said:
I just can't imagine ANY country having such idiots in government.
And idiots with a plan are known to be quite dangerous.

I can imagine at least one country in the world to have such idiots in government also.
:mischief:

Not Israel though.
Guess again.

What's the over-under on how long it will take for an OT poster to defend some of those statements? 1 day?

:lol: Man, I'm gonna use this line.

"Hey, loserkid, throughout history you've been accused of picking your own nose and eating it. What do you have to say to that, huh?"

With the notable exceptions of Kissinger and the Maxwells;
I have always found the Jews a very honest people.

“Ten years ago when I brought up the issue of the Holocaust for the first time in this country, my goal was to defend the Jewish people. But among the Jews there have always been those who killed God’s prophets and who opposed justice and righteousness. Throughout history, this religious group has inflicted the most damage on the human race, while some of its groups engaged in plotting against other nations and ethnic groups to cause cruelty, malice and wickedness.”

I dont know what he's getting at here, I think I'm missing the rest of his argument, and I'm too lazy to read the article. Although this is a point that confuses me, how do hardcore christians defend jews? According to their religious dogma, they should hate jews more than muslims.

“Historically, there are many accusations against the Jews. For example it was said that they were the source for such deadly disease as the plague and typhus. This is because the Jews are very filthy people. For a time people also said that they poisoned water wells belonging to Christians and thus killed them,” Ramin said.

this is actually true. look it up. (other than the filthy part, that's probably political banter) Christians did blame the plague on jews and executed many of them.

Ramin also claimed that that the spread of bird flu was a conspiracy plot cause by the failure of America, Israel and Britain in the Middle East. Ramin pointed out that to cover up and hide their failures, these countries have spread the news about the bird flu to preoccupy and distract public opinion for some 5 to 6 months. “Nobody asks how a bird that had the flu could fly from Australia to Siberia,” he said, adding that even the Iranian minister of health had claimed to have stopped the disease at Iran’s borders. He claimed the holocaust story and bird flu rumors are interrelated. He attributed the killing of millions of chicken was to control the price and amount chicken in the market.

o...k.... yeah this guy's nuts

WOW. I don't know what to say.

Firstly, now I at least can understand why Ahmadinejad seems such a nutjob. He has excellent company of advisors.

Secondly I can't decide whether Iranian leaders should be taken seriously or not.

The man himself has very limited power, much less his aide. :rolleyes: I dont see why its so hard to understand that khamenei is the one pulling all the strings. and oh yeah, it was him who declared a fatwa on nuclear weapons, but somehow that didnt make it to the western media.

I just can't imagine ANY country having such idiots in government.

I can.

Keshik said:
What's the over-under on how long it will take for an OT poster to defend some of those statements? 1 day?

less than 12 hours :p

Xshayathiya said:
this is actually true. look it up. (other than the filthy part, that's probably political banter) Christians did blame the plague on jews and executed many of them.

What is true, that jews spreaded plague or that christians blamed it on them?

The man himself has very limited power, much less his aide. I dont see why its so hard to understand that khamenei is the one pulling all the strings. and oh yeah, it was him who declared a fatwa on nuclear weapons, but somehow that didnt make it to the western media.

I didn't state he's got great power, did I? I know for sure that he represents Iran as its president.

C~G said:
And idiots with a plan are known to be quite dangerous.

I can imagine at least one country in the world to have such idiots in government also.
:mischief:

Not Israel though.
Guess again.

For Iran we have plenty of evidence that they are nuts.
Moderator Action: Warned for trolling. - The Yankee
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Not so for the US. When I see Bush saying things like that, then I will begin to give these accuasatons some credit.

Fox Mccloud said:
Not so for the US.
That is all matter of perspective, it's all about perspective.

And the word what I used was "imagine". They weren't "accusations".

Every government in earth can have as many idiots as they want in their government and say the most stupid things.
When they start to act according to those thoughts is the point which maybe should make people worried.

Fox Mccloud said:

who is 'they'? Where is this evidence do you have that Iranians are nuts. You have stupid comments from the president...and his aide. Hmmm I can remember stupid comments greater in quality (stupidity) and quanitity from your president and a few of his secretaries (ie Rumsfeld).

Leha said:
What is true, that jews spreaded plague or that christians blamed it on them?

I'm hoping this isnt a serious question.

Leha said:
I didn't state he's got great power, did I? I know for sure that he represents Iran as its president.

representation without power is meaningless.

Well the plague came from China via the Middle East throught trade along the silk road and is credited as an act of muslims against Christian Knights fortification, throwing plague infected cows into them, so this is palpably innacurate. By the way the Knights did this to the Saracens first and it's where they got the idea from, it's an effective method of seige, all be it bilogical warfare. Sorry Muslims and Christians brought the plague in.

Also for total numbers of deaths attributable to religion we can look to the Christians and by a huge majority. This is BS of the finest order, up there with WMD in Iraq and Iran and the US being the father of al-Qaeda.

Honestly this guy is like Grima Wormtongue, spreading hate and lies without a shread of truth. With advisors like this who needs enemies.:rolleyes:

Xshayathiya said:
representation without power is meaningless.

But hate and judeofobia spreading is not. If Khamenei (this guy IS in power, right?) disagree with mister Ramin and Ahmadinejad, then maybe it is time to hush them?

Well, better to ignore idiots than give them credence by giving there arguments merit, they are not in a position to act on these pointless beliefs, if that changes then maybe we should consider it, 'til then again it is playground politics and should be treated with the same lack of interest as a childish argument. This is just posturing: it's intent? Who know's, be the better side and counter BS with rational counter argument, war or agression would mean you lack the knowledge to counter such idiocy surely?

Leha said:
But hate and judeofobia spreading is not. If Khamenei (this guy IS in power, right?) disagree with mister Ramin and Ahmadinejad, then maybe it is time to hush them?

Khamenei is the one who endorsed Ahmadinejad's presidency. He must endorse someone for candidacy or they cannot run in the election. What I'm saying is that Ahmadinejad's speeches are just political banter. Khamenei agrees with it, but he's not going to stick his own neck out and say something like that when he has Ahmadinejad to say it.

Pretty much what I'm getting at is that all these speeches are just political banter. If they hated Jews, there are 40,000 in Iran itself they could opress, Hitler style.

PS I might add that Ahmadinejad himself has spoken out agaisnt the state of Israel, not necessarily jews.

Actually if you folow trade routes, alot of jews were spreading the plague. It wasn't intentional, but the constant trade between Italy and what is now lebanon was a jewish trading system with some christian traders involved as well. This is still an absurd accusation.

As for deaths and resposibilities? Islam and Christianity are about even imo. We jsut know our history better, from what I've read, Islam wasn't any better than christians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom