1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Ai always take Honor or Piety (Community Patch only)

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by ShelleyProm, Jan 6, 2019.

1. ShelleyProm

ShelleyProm Chieftain

Hey guys,

I have playing with the Community Patch lately and it's awesome. But in my games the AI always takes Honor and sometimes Piety. Really NEVER takes Tradition and Liberty. That makes the half of my opponents irrelevant for the victory after a while.
    Than i wrote a little .xml to block Honor and Piety till Classic. That works quite nice. But sometimes it is fun if one or to player go Honor or Piety. Or sometimes i want to go these trees. So that solution is OK but not elegant at all. I also tried to mess around with the policy flavors but with no such luck.
    So my question is, is this normal? Is this meant to be? I'm just a bit curious. I tested it with and without other mods, always the same. I also tried Randomized Personalitys and different map sizes to be sure that the AI gets a Policy before meeting other players.

My game setups:
    - 6 players
    - HB-Map script
    - small map size
    - all victory condition but time

Greetings

2. andersw

andersw Chieftain

edit: erased
    community patch only

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  3. Moi Magnus

Moi Magnus Warlord

Maybe and No.

If you have some time, please enable logging
    (Into the "config.ini" file, turn on all the log-related stuff: "LoggingEnabled", "AILog", ...).
    Run a game and play until everyone chose its first policy, put the whole "Log" folder into a zip and put it on this bug report page:
    https://github.com/LoneGazebo/Community-Patch-DLL/issues/5046

vyyt and ShelleyProm like this.