1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

AI behavior

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Legends of Revolution' started by gunslinger6792, May 2, 2013.

1. gunslinger6792

gunslinger6792 Warlord

I was wondering how much does AI behavior change in LoR compared to vanilla? Does the AI really just play to win? I ask these questions because I was playing on prince and saw the Incas make a direct beeline to liberalism which shocked me. Now I haven't played this game or the vanilla game a lot so that could be normal I guess I wouldn't really know. Anyway thanks for any info.

2. gunslinger6792

gunslinger6792 Warlord

Hey people please don't be shy. 75 views and no responses kind of makes a guy feel unwanted :lol:

3. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Simperator Knoedel

AFAIK LoR has the Better AI mod included, which makes the AI somewhat smarter than on Vanilla, although I have no idea about the details. Maybe there´s something in one of the Readmes.

4. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Simperator Knoedel

Yep, you can find some relevant .txt files in:

Beyond the Sword\Mods\LoR\docs\RevDCM Core

5. gunslinger6792

gunslinger6792 Warlord

Thanks for replying I'll look into the files.