ai Cheating?

Archaic

Chieftain
i was playing a game and ragnar comes at me with a small stack of 5 units but all these uints have like 4 or 5 promotions, and it is still early game, how is this possible? also is the infulence drivin war messed up becuase just from him walking around my city the cultrue is 90% rome 10% viking. is ai doing something i am not, or building something i should be building?

i was playing a game and ragnar comes at me with a small stack of 5 units but all these uints have like 4 or 5 promotions, and it is still early game, how is this possible? also is the infulence drivin war messed up becuase just from him walking around my city the cultrue is 90% rome 10% viking. is ai doing something i am not, or building something i should be building?

I do this regularly. Aside from the various bonuses that a unit can be popped with (this will vary on just how many great generals you've spawned so far) I find it extremely useful to build a strikeforce of 5 men (plus necessary artillery) to do all my offensive fights, they tend to level very quickly.

this was realy early in the game and ragnar civ wasnt even 30 turns old. i only survived because i had a couple of archers in the city

The AI does not cheat (any more than the BTS AI cheats), and definitely does not get free XP or promotions. Are you sure these promotions are not a result of battlefield promotions with barbarians?

Top Bottom