AI Civilizations Disbanding in Custom Scenario?

GlobalOppressor

Imperialist
Hi all,

I've been hard at work today creating my first custom scenario- a variant of the Fall of Rome scenario that came bundled with C3C. Anyways, after much wrestling with the civilopedia directories for the new units I imported to the game, the scenario behaves very strangely. Whenever I kill a unit belonging to an AI civ, that civ just completely dies off. I have tested it with several warriors outside of cities, and as soon as the warrior dies, the AI civ completely dies with it. Even more confusing, if the AI tries to build a new city, that too will cause the AI Civ to go extinct instantly. Did I screw up something really bad in my modding?

I intend to upload the files to some sort of website soon, probably tomorrow, for the purposes of recreating the crash. I was hoping, however, that someone knew about this issue without needing me to do that.

Thanks!

Figured it out! Boy was I stupid- I didn't give any of the factions in question a king unit!

If a moderator could move this thread into the Customization folder and close it, I think it would be a good reminder for any new modders like me.

Top Bottom