1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

AI difficult in multiplayer?

Discussion in 'CivRev - Strategy & Tips' started by malitano, Jul 18, 2008.

1. malitano

malitano Chieftain

Does anyone know what is the AI difficulty level in multiplayer games (both player and ranked games)?

Thanks look forward to your replies.

2. fl0atfaced0wn

fl0atfaced0wn Chieftain

I would say it is closer towards warlord but i may be wrong.

3. vapaach

vapaach Chieftain

Im 70% sure it is king.

4. bonafide11

bonafide11 Worker

It's king, I'm positive.

5. CrashXVII

CrashXVII Chieftain

Seemed to be Warlordish to me. You don't get any of the warlord combat modifiers but the few LAN games I've played with my room mate they never advanced past having catapults. Even leaving them alone for the majority of the game they just came at my tanks with legions and archers.

6. KAZUY4

KAZUY4 Chieftain

100% percent king. It is a real shame because is way too easy to win in MP taking out the computer, rushing him. After a few turns you can easily have 2 more capitals and that is a huge advantage. I think the computer should be Emperor or Deity for ranked games.

7. bonafide11

bonafide11 Worker

I think it's usually easier to take out human player's capitals in the beginning than the AI's capitals in multiplayer games.

8. KAZUY4

KAZUY4 Chieftain

Depending in how good is the Human, but with Germans, for example, is way too easy to take all the computer capitals with those nasty elite warriors.