AI Germany in global assault

kuff-dam

Illuminati
two major irritations with this mod (which i consider to be one of the greatest ever) 1: AI germany spends itself way too easily by ramming the maginot lines repeatedly with it's entire army and is then quite easily defeated ...... obviously when playing them you simply bombard one portion of the line till you breakthrough , or just like in history go via amsterdam .

2: finland is easily wiped out by the russians , i'm attempting my own take on this scenario by going into world builder and adding some maginot fortifications in finland , and some other tweaks , mainly .....

got rid of suez and replaced it with a fort to simulate the canal to britains and it's allies , also placed another city Ciaro to make up for this loss.

gave libertyville to the benelux countries to simulate the belgian congo and placed a new french city on madagasgar

moved istanbul to its correct location

added two more ussr cities , kharkov and kazan and added them some more troops as i was finding the soviets pretty easy to defeat

gave comunist china another dozen troops as they were getting wiped out pretty easily

i'll let you know how it pans out

Maginot forts in & around Helsinki = Mannerheim line :D

played it for a bit , not bad , but the soviets took finland , by throwing millions of troops and tanks at it ,

somehow need to make fortifications impassable to armour units or something , i'll have a look at the editor

"fort(ification)s impassable" to tanks.

Thats a good idea may incorporate that idea when I edit the terrain features.

Top Bottom