AI Strategy Conditions Fix 2018-03-24

AI Strategy Conditions Error Fix.

1. FearSunn

FearSunn Warlord

FearSunn submitted a new resource:

AI Strategy Conditions Fix - AI Strategy Conditions Error Fix.

Read more about this resource...

Tunnah, PYITE, Sibylus and 1 other person like this.
  2. PYITE

PYITE Prince

Thanks for the fix!!

What file is the error in?

Tunnah likes this.
  3. FearSunn

FearSunn Warlord

Victories.xml
    StrategyConditions table
    <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_MEDIEVAL_CHANGES" ConditionFunction="Is Classical"/>

Tunnah and PYITE like this.
  4. Tunnah

Tunnah Chieftain

Hi, do I need to do anything for the second thing, or is

<Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_MEDIEVAL_CHANGES" ConditionFunction="Is Medieval"/>
    <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_MEDIEVAL_CHANGES" ConditionFunction="Is Not Major" Disqualifier="true"/>

correct ? (I'm mid-game)

EDIT: Oh nevermind, the second bit is to narrow where the edit goes. As you can tell, I suuuuuuuuuck at coding haha. Thanks for this btw!

5. FearSunn

FearSunn Warlord

FearSunn updated AI Strategy Conditions Fix with a new update entry:

MedievalSettlements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tunnah and [to_xp]Gekko like this.
  6. Tunnah

Tunnah Chieftain

I was going to add this to the files themselves, and I noticed none of the other entries have a medievalsettlements entry, all of em have:

ClassicalYields
    ClassicalPseudoYields

for their strategytype. Or am I just totally in the wrong place ? If you could guide me for editing the file itself mate I'd be mucho grateful!

7. FearSunn

FearSunn Warlord

This is absolutly normal, as Anciant and Classical eras apparently do not need any specific changes to settlement preferences.
    For fixing I was using sql. Simple one line code:
    INSERT INTO Strategy_Priorities (StrategyType, ListType) VALUES ("STRATEGY_MEDIEVAL_CHANGES", "MedievalSettlements");

Tunnah likes this.
  8. Tunnah

Tunnah Chieftain

Aye I get that mate, it's just I'm in the middle of a game, so wanted to do it that way; changes to the XMLs are picked up on reload, but adding mods isn't.

I suppose I could add it to an existing mod, not sure if I have any SQL ones though.

EDIT: AI++ has one I'll throw it in there, cheers.

9. FearSunn

FearSunn Warlord

As far as I know AI+ replaces all this Strategy priorities entries with his own. Therefore I doubt you need to do anything at all if you are using AI+.

Tunnah likes this.
  10. Tunnah

Tunnah Chieftain

Oh no I deleted all the files; I started this game with AI++ but it made the AI act terribly; one civ keeps founding cities right next to me, that get offered to me, another is just walking around my borders, the other has a settler skulking around, yet they all have other areas of the map to found (and Indonesia, the bad settler, has an AWESOME spot right next to them that they've yet to settle

https://gyazo.com/a0fb34958f608f61d66e228a53c961a1

11. FearSunn

FearSunn Warlord

I see.... :)

Tunnah likes this.
  12. Raven_2012

Raven_2012 Chieftain

I assume this is still needed in GS? I don't know if you got GS, but here is the Victories code so you can check:

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <!-- edited with XMLSPY v2004 rel. 2 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by Anton Strenger (Firaxis Games) -->
    <GameInfo>
        <Kinds>
            <Row Kind="KIND_DEFEAT"/>
            <Row Kind="KIND_VICTORY"/>
            <Row Kind="KIND_VICTORY_STRATEGY"/>
        </Kinds>
        <Types>
            <Row Type="DEFEAT_DEFAULT" Kind="KIND_DEFEAT"/>
            <Row Type="DEFEAT_TIME" Kind="KIND_DEFEAT" />
            <Row Type="VICTORY_DEFAULT" Kind="KIND_VICTORY"/>
            <Row Type="VICTORY_CONQUEST" Kind="KIND_VICTORY"/>
            <Row Type="VICTORY_CULTURE" Kind="KIND_VICTORY"/>
            <Row Type="VICTORY_RELIGIOUS" Kind="KIND_VICTORY"/>
            <Row Type="VICTORY_SCORE" Kind="KIND_VICTORY"/>
            <Row Type="VICTORY_TECHNOLOGY" Kind="KIND_VICTORY"/>
            <Row Type="VICTORY_STRATEGY_RELIGIOUS_VICTORY" Kind="KIND_VICTORY_STRATEGY"/>
            <Row Type="STRATEGY_EARLY_EXPLORATION" Kind="KIND_VICTORY_STRATEGY" />
            <Row Type="STRATEGY_RAPID_EXPANSION" Kind="KIND_VICTORY_STRATEGY" />
            <Row Type="STRATEGY_NAVAL" Kind="KIND_VICTORY_STRATEGY" />
            <Row Type="STRATEGY_CLASSICAL_CHANGES" Kind="KIND_VICTORY_STRATEGY" />
            <Row Type="STRATEGY_MEDIEVAL_CHANGES" Kind="KIND_VICTORY_STRATEGY" />
            <Row Type="STRATEGY_RENAISSANCE_CHANGES" Kind="KIND_VICTORY_STRATEGY" />
            <Row Type="STRATEGY_INDUSTRIAL_CHANGES" Kind="KIND_VICTORY_STRATEGY" />
            <Row Type="STRATEGY_MODERN_CHANGES" Kind="KIND_VICTORY_STRATEGY" />
        </Types>
        <Defeats>
            <Row DefeatType="DEFEAT_DEFAULT" Name="LOC_DEFEAT_DEFAULT_NAME" Blurb="LOC_DEFEAT_DEFAULT_TEXT" RequirementSetId="DEFAULT_DEFEAT_REQUIREMENTS"/>
            <Row DefeatType="DEFEAT_TIME" Name="LOC_DEFEAT_TIME_NAME" Blurb="LOC_DEFEAT_TIME_TEXT" Global="true" RequirementSetId="TIME_DEFEAT_REQUIREMENTS"/>
        </Defeats>
        <Victories>
            <Row VictoryType="VICTORY_SCORE" Name="LOC_VICTORY_SCORE_NAME" Blurb="LOC_VICTORY_SCORE_TEXT" RequirementSetId="REQUIREMENTS_SCORE_VICTORY" CriticalPercentage="110"/>
            <Row VictoryType="VICTORY_DEFAULT" Name="LOC_VICTORY_DEFAULT_NAME" Blurb="LOC_VICTORY_DEFAULT_TEXT" RequirementSetId="REQUIREMENTS_DEFAULT_VICTORY" CriticalPercentage="110"/>
            <Row VictoryType="VICTORY_CONQUEST" Name="LOC_VICTORY_DOMINATION_NAME" Blurb="LOC_VICTORY_DOMINATION_TEXT" RequirementSetId="REQUIREMENTS_CONQUEST_VICTORY" CriticalPercentage="50"/>
            <Row VictoryType="VICTORY_CULTURE" Name="LOC_VICTORY_CULTURE_NAME" Blurb="LOC_VICTORY_CULTURE_TEXT" RequirementSetId="REQUIREMENTS_CULTURE_VICTORY" RequiresMultipleTeams="true" CriticalPercentage="75"/>
            <Row VictoryType="VICTORY_RELIGIOUS" Name="LOC_VICTORY_RELIGIOUS_NAME" Blurb="LOC_VICTORY_RELIGION_TEXT" RequirementSetId="REQUIREMENTS_RELIGIOUS_VICTORY" RequiresMultipleTeams="true" CriticalPercentage="80"/>
            <Row VictoryType="VICTORY_TECHNOLOGY" Name="LOC_VICTORY_SCIENCE_NAME" Blurb="LOC_VICTORY_SCIENCE_TEXT" RequirementSetId="REQUIREMENTS_TECHNOLOGY_VICTORY" CriticalPercentage="60"/>
        </Victories>
        <!-- AI victory strategies (may move this to its own file in the future if it gets too large) -->
        <Strategies>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_CULTURAL_VICTORY" VictoryType="VICTORY_CULTURE" NumConditionsNeeded="2"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_MILITARY_VICTORY" VictoryType="VICTORY_CONQUEST" NumConditionsNeeded="3"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_RELIGIOUS_VICTORY" VictoryType="VICTORY_RELIGIOUS" NumConditionsNeeded="2"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_SCIENCE_VICTORY" VictoryType="VICTORY_TECHNOLOGY" NumConditionsNeeded="3"/>
            <!-- This isn't really a victory strategy, but I don't have a separate table for these. If it works well, I'll separate the two -->
            <Row StrategyType ="STRATEGY_EARLY_EXPLORATION" NumConditionsNeeded="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType ="STRATEGY_RAPID_EXPANSION" NumConditionsNeeded="3"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_NAVAL" NumConditionsNeeded="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_CLASSICAL_CHANGES" NumConditionsNeeded="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_MEDIEVAL_CHANGES" NumConditionsNeeded="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_RENAISSANCE_CHANGES" NumConditionsNeeded="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_INDUSTRIAL_CHANGES" NumConditionsNeeded="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_MODERN_CHANGES" NumConditionsNeeded="1"/>
        </Strategies>
        <!-- Reminder: These conditions must be met to START following the strategy - they are not victory conditions themselves -->
        <StrategyConditions>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_CULTURAL_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Good Culture City" ThresholdValue="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_CULTURAL_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Has Great Writer" ThresholdValue="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_CULTURAL_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Has Great Artist" ThresholdValue="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_CULTURAL_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Has Great Musician" ThresholdValue="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_CULTURAL_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Has Great Works" ThresholdValue="3"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_CULTURAL_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Is Not Major" Disqualifier="true"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_CULTURAL_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Tourists Taken" ThresholdValue="75" Exclusive="true"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_MILITARY_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Has Taken Capital" ThresholdValue="1" />
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_MILITARY_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Has Opponents" ThresholdValue="2" />
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_MILITARY_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Leads Military" ThresholdValue="25" />
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_MILITARY_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Leads Score" ThresholdValue="10" />
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_MILITARY_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Next Lower Score" ThresholdValue="100" />
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_MILITARY_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Has Taken Capital" ThresholdValue="2" Exclusive="true" />
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_MILITARY_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Is Not Major" Disqualifier="true"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_RELIGIOUS_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Good Faith City" ThresholdValue="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_RELIGIOUS_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Founded Religion"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_RELIGIOUS_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Unconverted Cities" ThresholdValue="2"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_RELIGIOUS_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Cannot Found Religion" Disqualifier="true"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_RELIGIOUS_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Religion Destroyed" Disqualifier="true"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_RELIGIOUS_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Is Not Major" Disqualifier="true"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_SCIENCE_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Good Tech City" ThresholdValue="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_SCIENCE_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Is Renaissance" ThresholdValue="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_SCIENCE_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Has Science Wonders" ThresholdValue="2"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_SCIENCE_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Has Tech Lead" ThresholdValue="33"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_SCIENCE_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Lags Military" ThresholdValue="33"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_SCIENCE_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Finished Space Project" ThresholdValue="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_SCIENCE_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Finished Space Project" ThresholdValue="2" Exclusive="true"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_SCIENCE_VICTORY" ConditionFunction="Is Not Major" Disqualifier="true"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_EARLY_EXPLORATION" ConditionFunction="Is Not Major" Disqualifier="true"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_EARLY_EXPLORATION" ConditionFunction="Fewer Cities" ThresholdValue="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_RAPID_EXPANSION" ConditionFunction="Has Settle Spot" ThresholdValue="0"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_RAPID_EXPANSION" ConditionFunction="Cities Under Threat" ThresholdValue="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_RAPID_EXPANSION" ConditionFunction="Major Civ Wars" ThresholdValue="1"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_RAPID_EXPANSION" ConditionFunction="Is Not Major" Disqualifier="true"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_RAPID_EXPANSION" ConditionFunction="Handicap at or below" ThresholdValue="2" Disqualifier="true"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_NAVAL" ConditionFunction="Is On Island"/>
            <!-- Timing based strategies (eras, really) -->
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_CLASSICAL_CHANGES" ConditionFunction="Is Classical"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_CLASSICAL_CHANGES" ConditionFunction="Is Not Major" Disqualifier="true"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_MEDIEVAL_CHANGES" ConditionFunction="Is Medieval"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_MEDIEVAL_CHANGES" ConditionFunction="Is Not Major" Disqualifier="true"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_RENAISSANCE_CHANGES" ConditionFunction="Is Renaissance"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_RENAISSANCE_CHANGES" ConditionFunction="Is Not Major" Disqualifier="true"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_INDUSTRIAL_CHANGES" ConditionFunction="Is Industrial"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_INDUSTRIAL_CHANGES" ConditionFunction="Is Not Major" Disqualifier="true"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_MODERN_CHANGES" ConditionFunction="Is Modern"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_MODERN_CHANGES" ConditionFunction="Is Not Major" Disqualifier="true"/>
        </StrategyConditions>
        <!-- The AI will increase or decrease the value of these yields while running the appropriate strategy -->
        <Strategy_Priorities>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_NAVAL" ListType="NavalUnitPreferences"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_NAVAL" ListType="NavalSettlementPreferences"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_NAVAL" ListType="NavalSettlementBoost"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_NAVAL" ListType="NavalPreferredTechs"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_EARLY_EXPLORATION" ListType="EarlyExplorationBoost"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_RAPID_EXPANSION" ListType="ExpansionSettlementBoost"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_RAPID_EXPANSION" ListType="ExpansionSettlementPreferences"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_RAPID_EXPANSION" ListType="ExpansionUnitPreferences"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_CLASSICAL_CHANGES" ListType="ClassicalYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_CLASSICAL_CHANGES" ListType="ClassicalPseudoYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_MEDIEVAL_CHANGES" ListType="MedievalYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_MEDIEVAL_CHANGES" ListType="MedievalPseudoYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_RENAISSANCE_CHANGES" ListType="RenaissanceYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_RENAISSANCE_CHANGES" ListType="RenaissancePseudoYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_INDUSTRIAL_CHANGES" ListType="IndustrialYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_INDUSTRIAL_CHANGES" ListType="IndustrialPseudoYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_MODERN_CHANGES" ListType="ModernYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="STRATEGY_MODERN_CHANGES" ListType="ModernPseudoYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_CULTURAL_VICTORY" ListType="CultureVictoryPseudoYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_CULTURAL_VICTORY" ListType="CultureVictoryYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_MILITARY_VICTORY" ListType="MilitaryVictoryPseudoYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_MILITARY_VICTORY" ListType="MilitaryVictoryYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_MILITARY_VICTORY" ListType="MilitaryVictoryOperations"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_RELIGIOUS_VICTORY" ListType="ReligiousVictoryBehaviors"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_RELIGIOUS_VICTORY" ListType="ReligiousVictoryDiplomacy"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_RELIGIOUS_VICTORY" ListType="ReligiousVictoryPseudoYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_RELIGIOUS_VICTORY" ListType="ReligiousVictoryYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_SCIENCE_VICTORY" ListType="ScienceVictoryDistricts"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_SCIENCE_VICTORY" ListType="ScienceVictoryProjects"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_SCIENCE_VICTORY" ListType="ScienceVictoryPseudoYields"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_SCIENCE_VICTORY" ListType="ScienceVictoryTechs"/>
            <Row StrategyType="VICTORY_STRATEGY_SCIENCE_VICTORY" ListType="ScienceVictoryYields"/>
        </Strategy_Priorities>
        <AiListTypes>
            <Row ListType="ClassicalPseudoYields"/>
            <Row ListType="ClassicalYields"/>
            <Row ListType="CultureVictoryPseudoYields" />
            <Row ListType="CultureVictoryYields" />
            <Row ListType="EarlyExplorationBoost" />
            <Row ListType="ExpansionSettlementBoost" />
            <Row ListType="ExpansionSettlementPreferences" />
            <Row ListType="ExpansionUnitPreferences" />
            <Row ListType="IndustrialPseudoYields" />
            <Row ListType="IndustrialYields" />
            <Row ListType="MedievalSettlements"/>
            <Row ListType="MedievalPseudoYields"/>
            <Row ListType="MedievalYields"/>
            <Row ListType="MilitaryVictoryOperations" />
            <Row ListType="MilitaryVictoryPseudoYields" />
            <Row ListType="MilitaryVictoryYields" />
            <Row ListType="ModernPseudoYields"/>
            <Row ListType="ModernYields"/>
            <Row ListType="NavalUnitPreferences" />
            <Row ListType="NavalSettlementPreferences" />
            <Row ListType="NavalSettlementBoost" />
            <Row ListType="NavalPreferredTechs" />
            <Row ListType="ReligiousVictoryBehaviors" />
            <Row ListType="ReligiousVictoryDiplomacy" />
            <Row ListType="ReligiousVictoryPseudoYields" />
            <Row ListType="ReligiousVictoryYields" />
            <Row ListType="RenaissancePseudoYields"/>
            <Row ListType="RenaissanceYields"/>
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryDistricts" />
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryProjects" />
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryPseudoYields" />
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryTechs" />
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryYields" />
        </AiListTypes>
        <AiLists>
            <Row ListType="ClassicalPseudoYields" System="PseudoYields"/>
            <Row ListType="ClassicalYields" System="Yields"/>
            <Row ListType="CultureVictoryPseudoYields" System="PseudoYields"/>
            <Row ListType="CultureVictoryYields" System="Yields"/>
            <Row ListType="EarlyExplorationBoost" System="AiScoutUses"/>
            <Row ListType="ExpansionSettlementBoost" System="SettlementPreferences"/>
            <Row ListType="ExpansionSettlementPreferences" System="PlotEvaluations"/>
            <Row ListType="ExpansionUnitPreferences" System="PseudoYields"/>
            <Row ListType="IndustrialPseudoYields" System="PseudoYields"/>
            <Row ListType="IndustrialYields" System="Yields"/>
            <Row ListType="MedievalSettlements" System="SettlementPreferences"/>
            <Row ListType="MedievalPseudoYields" System="PseudoYields"/>
            <Row ListType="MedievalYields" System="Yields"/>
            <Row ListType="MilitaryVictoryOperations" System="AiOperationTypes"/>
            <Row ListType="MilitaryVictoryPseudoYields" System="PseudoYields"/>
            <Row ListType="MilitaryVictoryYields" System="Yields"/>
            <Row ListType="ModernPseudoYields" System="PseudoYields"/>
            <Row ListType="ModernYields" System="Yields"/>
            <Row ListType="NavalUnitPreferences" System="PseudoYields"/>
            <Row ListType="NavalSettlementPreferences" System="PlotEvaluations"/>
            <Row ListType="NavalSettlementBoost" System="SettlementPreferences"/>
            <Row ListType="NavalPreferredTechs" System="Technologies"/>
            <Row ListType="ReligiousVictoryBehaviors" System="TriggeredTrees"/>
            <Row ListType="ReligiousVictoryDiplomacy" System="DiplomaticActions"/>
            <Row ListType="ReligiousVictoryPseudoYields" System="PseudoYields"/>
            <Row ListType="ReligiousVictoryYields" System="Yields"/>
            <Row ListType="RenaissancePseudoYields" System="PseudoYields"/>
            <Row ListType="RenaissanceYields" System="Yields"/>
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryDistricts" System="Districts"/>
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryProjects" System="Projects"/>
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryPseudoYields" System="PseudoYields"/>
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryTechs" System="Technologies" />
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryYields" System="Yields"/>
        </AiLists>
        <AiFavoredItems>
            <Row ListType="ClassicalPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_MERCHANT" Value="20"/>
            <Row ListType="ClassicalYields" Item="YIELD_FAITH" Value="20"/>
            <Row ListType="ClassicalYields" Item="YIELD_FOOD" Value="15"/>
            <Row ListType="ClassicalYields" Item="YIELD_GOLD" Value="20"/>
            <Row ListType="MedievalSettlements" Item="SETTLEMENT_MIN_VALUE_NEEDED" Value="-10"/>
            <Row ListType="MedievalSettlements" Item="SETTLEMENT_DECAY_TURNS" Value="-3"/>
            <Row ListType="MedievalSettlements" Item="SETTLEMENT_CITY_MINIMUM_VALUE" Value="50"/>
            <Row ListType="MedievalPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_ENGINEER" Value="20"/>
            <Row ListType="MedievalPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_MERCHANT" Value="20"/>
            <Row ListType="MedievalPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_SCIENTIST" Value="30"/>
            <Row ListType="MedievalYields" Item="YIELD_FAITH" Value="-25"/>
            <Row ListType="MedievalYields" Item="YIELD_FOOD" Value="25"/>
            <Row ListType="MedievalYields" Item="YIELD_GOLD" Value="15"/>
            <Row ListType="MedievalYields" Item="YIELD_PRODUCTION" Value="20"/>
            <Row ListType="RenaissancePseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_PROPHET" Value="-100"/>
            <Row ListType="RenaissancePseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_ENGINEER" Value="20"/>
            <Row ListType="RenaissancePseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_ARTIST" Value="10"/>
            <Row ListType="RenaissancePseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_WRITER" Value="10"/>
            <Row ListType="RenaissancePseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_SCIENTIST" Value="30"/>
            <Row ListType="RenaissanceYields" Item="YIELD_FOOD" Value="10"/>
            <Row ListType="RenaissanceYields" Item="YIELD_GOLD" Value="15"/>
            <Row ListType="IndustrialPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_ENGINEER" Value="20"/>
            <Row ListType="IndustrialPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_SCIENTIST" Value="20"/>
            <Row ListType="IndustrialYields" Item="YIELD_FAITH" Value="-40"/>
            <Row ListType="IndustrialYields" Item="YIELD_GOLD" Value="15"/>
            <Row ListType="ModernYields" Item="YIELD_FOOD" Value="5"/>
            <Row ListType="ModernYields" Item="YIELD_GOLD" Value="10"/>

<Row ListType="CultureVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_WRITER" Value="50"/>
            <Row ListType="CultureVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_ARTIST" Value="50"/>
            <Row ListType="CultureVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_MUSICIAN" Value="50"/>
            <Row ListType="CultureVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_TOURISM" Value="25"/>
            <Row ListType="CultureVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GREATWORK_SCULPTURE" Value="10"/>
            <Row ListType="CultureVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GREATWORK_PORTRAIT" Value="10"/>
            <Row ListType="CultureVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GREATWORK_LANDSCAPE" Value="10"/>
            <Row ListType="CultureVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GREATWORK_RELIGIOUS" Value="10"/>
            <Row ListType="CultureVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GREATWORK_ARTIFACT" Value="10"/>
            <Row ListType="CultureVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GREATWORK_WRITING" Value="10"/>
            <Row ListType="CultureVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GREATWORK_MUSIC" Value="10"/>
            <Row ListType="CultureVictoryYields" Item="YIELD_CULTURE" Value="25"/>
            <Row ListType="EarlyExplorationBoost" Item="DEFAULT_LAND_SCOUTS" Value="200"/>
            <Row ListType="ExpansionSettlementBoost" Item="SETTLEMENT_MIN_VALUE_NEEDED" Value="-15"/>
            <Row ListType="ExpansionSettlementBoost" Item="SETTLEMENT_DECAY_TURNS" Value="-3"/>
            <Row ListType="ExpansionSettlementBoost" Item="SETTLEMENT_CITY_MINIMUM_VALUE" Value="50"/>
            <Row ListType="ExpansionSettlementBoost" Item="SETTLEMENT_CITY_VALUE_MULTIPLIER" Value="1"/>
            <Row ListType="ExpansionSettlementPreferences" Item="Foreign Continent" Favored="false" Value="4"/>
            <Row ListType="ExpansionSettlementPreferences" Item="Nearest Friendly City" Favored="false" Value="6"/>
            <Row ListType="ExpansionUnitPreferences" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_UNIT_COMBAT" Value="-25"/>
            <Row ListType="ExpansionUnitPreferences" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_UNIT_NAVAL_COMBAT" Value="-25"/>
            <Row ListType="ExpansionUnitPreferences" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_UNIT_SETTLER" Value="25"/>
            <Row ListType="MilitaryVictoryOperations" Item="CITY_ASSAULT" Value="2"/>
            <Row ListType="MilitaryVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_CITY_DEFENSES" Value="-25"/>
            <Row ListType="MilitaryVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_CITY_ORIGINAL_CAPITAL" Value="100"/>
            <Row ListType="MilitaryVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_DIPLOMATIC_BONUS" Value="-50"/>
            <Row ListType="MilitaryVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_NUCLEAR_WEAPON" Value="25"/>
            <Row ListType="MilitaryVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_UNIT_COMBAT" Value="25"/>
            <Row ListType="MilitaryVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_UNIT_NAVAL_COMBAT" Value="25"/>
            <Row ListType="MilitaryVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_UNIT_AIR_COMBAT" Value="25"/>
            <Row ListType="MilitaryVictoryYields" Item="YIELD_PRODUCTION" Value="25"/>
            <Row ListType="NavalUnitPreferences" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_UNIT_NAVAL_COMBAT" Value="150"/>
            <Row ListType="NavalUnitPreferences" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_UNIT_COMBAT" Value="-90" />

<Row ListType="NavalSettlementPreferences" Item="Coastal" Favored="false" Value="10"/>
            <Row ListType="NavalSettlementPreferences" Item="Specific Resource" Value="-3" StringVal="RESOURCE_HORSES"/>
            <Row ListType="NavalSettlementPreferences" Item="Specific Resource" Value="-5" StringVal="RESOURCE_IRON"/>
            <Row ListType="NavalSettlementPreferences" Item="Foreign Continent" Favored="true" Value="4"/>
            <Row ListType="NavalSettlementPreferences" Item="Nearest Friendly City" Favored="false" Value="4"/>

<Row ListType="NavalSettlementBoost" Item="SETTLEMENT_CITY_MINIMUM_VALUE" Value="100"/>
            <Row ListType="NavalSettlementBoost" Item="SETTLEMENT_CITY_VALUE_MULTIPLIER" Value="2"/>

<Row ListType="NavalPreferredTechs" Item="TECH_SAILING" Favored="true"/>
            <Row ListType="NavalPreferredTechs" Item="TECH_CELESTIAL_NAVIGATION" Favored="true"/>
            <Row ListType="NavalPreferredTechs" Item="TECH_SHIPBUILDING" Favored="true"/>
            <Row ListType="NavalPreferredTechs" Item="TECH_CARTOGRAPHY" Favored="true"/>
            <Row ListType="ReligiousVictoryBehaviors" Item="TRIGGER_RELIGIOUS_CITY_CONVERTED"/>
            <Row ListType="ReligiousVictoryDiplomacy" Item="DIPLOACTION_KEEP_PROMISE_DONT_CONVERT" Favored="false" />
            <Row ListType="ReligiousVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_PROPHET" Value="25"/>
            <Row ListType="ReligiousVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_UNIT_RELIGIOUS" Value="50"/>
            <Row ListType="ReligiousVictoryYields" Item="YIELD_FAITH" Value="75"/>
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryDistricts" Item="DISTRICT_SPACEPORT" Favored="true"/>
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryProjects" Item="PROJECT_LAUNCH_EARTH_SATELLITE" Favored="true"/>
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryProjects" Item="PROJECT_LAUNCH_MOON_LANDING" Favored="true"/>
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryProjects" Item="PROJECT_LAUNCH_MARS_REACTOR" Favored="true"/>
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryProjects" Item="PROJECT_LAUNCH_MARS_HABITATION" Favored="true"/>
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryProjects" Item="PROJECT_LAUNCH_MARS_HYDROPONICS" Favored="true"/>
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_SPACE_RACE" Value="100"/>
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_TECHNOLOGY" Value="25"/>
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryPseudoYields" Item="PSEUDOYIELD_GPP_SCIENTIST" Value="25"/>
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryTechs" Item="TECH_ROCKETRY" Favored="true" />
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryTechs" Item="TECH_SATELLITES" Favored="true" />
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryTechs" Item="TECH_ROBOTICS" Favored="true" />
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryTechs" Item="TECH_NUCLEAR_FUSION" Favored="true" />
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryTechs" Item="TECH_NANOTECHNOLOGY" Favored="true" />
            <Row ListType="ScienceVictoryYields" Item="YIELD_SCIENCE" Value="50"/>
        </AiFavoredItems>
        <TriggeredBehaviorTrees>
            <Row TriggerType="TRIGGER_RELIGIOUS_CITY_CONVERTED" TreeName="Launch Inquisition" AIEvent="AI_EVENT_RELIGIOUS_CITY_CONVERTED" Priority="3"/>
        </TriggeredBehaviorTrees>

<!-- Rankings Table data -->
        <HistoricRankings>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_1_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_1_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>2500</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_2_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_2_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>2250</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_3_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_3_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>2000</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_4_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_4_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>1900</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_5_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_5_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>1800</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_6_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_6_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>1700</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_7_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_7_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>1600</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_8_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_8_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>1500</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_9_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_9_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>1400</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_10_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_10_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>1300</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_11_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_11_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>1200</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_12_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_12_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>1100</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_13_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_13_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>1000</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_14_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_14_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>900</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_15_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_15_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>800</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_16_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_16_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>700</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_17_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_17_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>600</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_18_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_18_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>500</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_19_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_19_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>400</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_20_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_20_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>300</Score>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <HistoricLeader>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_21_NAME</HistoricLeader>
                <Quote>LOC_UI_ENDGAME_RANKING_LEADER_21_QUOTE</Quote>
                <Score>0</Score>
            </Row>
        </HistoricRankings>

<!-- Shared Requirements -->
        <Requirements>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>REQUIRES_IS_TEAM_MEMBER</RequirementId>
                <RequirementType>REQUIREMENT_PLAYER_IS_TEAM_MEMBER</RequirementType>
                <ProgressWeight>0</ProgressWeight>
            </Row>
        </Requirements>

<!-- Default Defeat -->
        <!-- Conditions - Player must have 0 settlers and not have built any cities, or have 0 cities.-->
        <RequirementSets>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>DEFAULT_DEFEAT_REQUIREMENTS</RequirementSetId>
                <RequirementSetType>REQUIREMENTSET_TEST_ALL</RequirementSetType>
            </Row>
        </RequirementSets>
        <RequirementSetRequirements>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>DEFAULT_DEFEAT_REQUIREMENTS</RequirementSetId>
                <RequirementId>DEFAULT_DEFEAT_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
            </Row>
        </RequirementSetRequirements>
        <Requirements>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>DEFAULT_DEFEAT_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
                <RequirementType>REQUIREMENT_PLAYER_DEFAULT_DEFEAT</RequirementType>
            </Row>
        </Requirements>

<!-- Time Defeat -->
        <!-- Conditions - Score Victory must not be enabled and the Max Turns must be reached.-->
        <RequirementSets>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>TIME_DEFEAT_REQUIREMENTS</RequirementSetId>
            </Row>
        </RequirementSets>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>TIME_DEFEAT_SCORE_DISABLED</RequirementId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>TIME_DEFEAT_MAX_TURN_REACHED</RequirementId>
            </Row>
        <Requirements>
            <Row>
                <RequirementType>REQUIREMENT_GAME_VICTORY_ENABLED</RequirementType>
                <Inverse>1</Inverse>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>TIME_DEFEAT_MAX_TURN_REACHED</RequirementId>
                <RequirementType>REQUIREMENT_GAME_TURN_MAX_REACHED</RequirementType>
            </Row>
        </Requirements>
        <RequirementArguments>
            <Row>
                <Name>VictoryType</Name>
                <Value>VICTORY_SCORE</Value>
            </Row>
        </RequirementArguments>

<!-- Default Victory -->
        <!-- Conditions - Player is last major civilization alive. -->
        <RequirementSets>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>REQUIREMENTS_DEFAULT_VICTORY</RequirementSetId>
            </Row>
        </RequirementSets>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>DEFAULT_VICTORY_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>DEFAULT_VICTORY_DOMINATION_DISABLED</RequirementId>
            </Row>
        <Requirements>
            <Row>
                <RequirementType>REQUIREMENT_COLLECTION_COUNT_EQUALS</RequirementType>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementType>REQUIREMENT_GAME_VICTORY_ENABLED</RequirementType>
                <Inverse>1</Inverse>
            </Row>
        </Requirements>
        <RequirementArguments>
            <Row>
                <Name>CollectionType</Name>
                <Value>COLLECTION_MAJOR_TEAMS</Value>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <Name>Count</Name>
                <Value>1</Value>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <Name>VictoryType</Name>
                <Value>VICTORY_CONQUEST</Value>
            </Row>
        </RequirementArguments>
        <!-- Score Victory -->
        <RequirementSets>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>REQUIREMENTS_SCORE_VICTORY</RequirementSetId>
            </Row>
        </RequirementSets>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>VICTORY_SCORE_REQUIRES_MAX_TURN_REACHED</RequirementId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>VICTORY_SCORE_TEAM_HAS_HIGHEST_SCORE</RequirementId>
            </Row>
        <Requirements>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>VICTORY_SCORE_REQUIRES_MAX_TURN_REACHED</RequirementId>
                <RequirementType>REQUIREMENT_GAME_TURN_MAX_REACHED</RequirementType>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>VICTORY_SCORE_TEAM_HAS_HIGHEST_SCORE</RequirementId>
                <RequirementType>REQUIREMENT_TEAM_HAS_HIGHEST_SCORE</RequirementType>
            </Row>
        </Requirements>
        <!-- Conquest Victory -->
        <!--ConquestVictory Requirements
        * Minimum Turn - 10
        * For all cities in the game, either
          - The city is a minor civ city
          - The player owns the city-->
        <RequirementSets>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>REQUIREMENTS_CONQUEST_VICTORY</RequirementSetId>
            </Row>
        </RequirementSets>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>REQUIREMENTS_CONQUEST_VICTORY</RequirementSetId>
                <RequirementId>CONQUEST_VICTORY_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
            </Row>
        <Requirements>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>CONQUEST_VICTORY_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
                <RequirementType>REQUIREMENT_TEAM_DOMINATION_VICTORY</RequirementType>
            </Row>
        </Requirements>

<!-- Culture Victory -->
        <RequirementSets>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>REQUIREMENTS_CULTURE_VICTORY</RequirementSetId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>CULTURE_VICTORY_PER_MEMBER_REQUIREMENTS</RequirementSetId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>CULTURE_VICTORY_ENOUGH_TOURISTS_REQUIREMENTS</RequirementSetId>
            </Row>
        </RequirementSets>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>REQUIREMENTS_CULTURE_VICTORY</RequirementSetId>
                <RequirementId>CULTURE_VICTORY_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>CULTURE_VICTORY_PER_MEMBER_REQUIREMENTS</RequirementSetId>
                <RequirementId>CULTURE_VICTORY_PER_MEMBER_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>CULTURE_VICTORY_ENOUGH_TOURISTS_REQUIREMENTS</RequirementSetId>
                <RequirementId>CULTURE_VICTORY_ENOUGH_TOURISTS_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
            </Row>
        <Requirements>
            <Row>
                <RequirementType>REQUIREMENT_COLLECTION_ANY_MET</RequirementType>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementType>REQUIREMENT_COLLECTION_ALL_MET</RequirementType>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>CULTURE_VICTORY_ENOUGH_TOURISTS_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
                <RequirementType>REQUIREMENT_TOURISTS_EXCEED_STAYCATIONERS</RequirementType>
            </Row>
        </Requirements>
        <RequirementArguments>
            <Row>
                <Value>COLLECTION_TEAM_PLAYERS</Value>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <Name>RequirementSetId</Name>
                <Value>CULTURE_VICTORY_PER_MEMBER_REQUIREMENTS</Value>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <Value>COLLECTION_MAJOR_OPPOSING_PLAYERS</Value>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <Value>CULTURE_VICTORY_ENOUGH_TOURISTS_REQUIREMENTS</Value>
            </Row>
        </RequirementArguments>

<!-- Religious Victory -->
        <!--Religious Victory Requirements
            * Must have at least 2 major teams in the game.
            * Any member of the team must have a majority religion in all non-team major cities.
        -->
        <RequirementSets>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>REQUIREMENTS_RELIGIOUS_VICTORY</RequirementSetId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_PER_MEMBER_REQUIREMENTS</RequirementSetId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_RELIGIOUS_MAJORITY_REQUIREMENTS</RequirementSetId>
            </Row>
        </RequirementSets>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>REQUIREMENTS_RELIGIOUS_VICTORY</RequirementSetId>
                <RequirementId>RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_PER_MEMBER_REQUIREMENTS</RequirementSetId>
                <RequirementId>RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_PER_MEMBER_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_RELIGIOUS_MAJORITY_REQUIREMENTS</RequirementSetId>
                <RequirementId>RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_MAJORITY_RELIGION_IS_OWNER_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
            </Row>
        <Requirements>
            <Row>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementType>REQUIREMENT_COLLECTION_ALL_MET</RequirementType>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_MAJORITY_RELIGION_IS_OWNER_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
                <RequirementType>REQUIREMENT_PLAYER_MAJORITY_RELIGION_IS_OWNER</RequirementType>
            </Row>
        </Requirements>
        <RequirementArguments>
            <Row>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <Value>RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_PER_MEMBER_REQUIREMENTS</Value>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <Value>COLLECTION_MAJOR_OPPOSING_PLAYERS</Value>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <Value>RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_RELIGIOUS_MAJORITY_REQUIREMENTS</Value>
            </Row>
        </RequirementArguments>

<!-- Technology Victory -->
        <RequirementSets>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>REQUIREMENTS_TECHNOLOGY_VICTORY</RequirementSetId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>TECH_VICTORY_PER_TEAM_REQUIREMENTS</RequirementSetId>
            </Row>
        </RequirementSets>
            <Row>
                <RequirementSetId>REQUIREMENTS_TECHNOLOGY_VICTORY</RequirementSetId>
                <RequirementId>TECH_VICTORY_PER_TEAM_REQUIREMENTS_MET</RequirementId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>TECHNOLOGY_VICTORY_EARTH_SATELLITE</RequirementId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>TECHNOLOGY_VICTORY_MOON_LANDING</RequirementId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>TECHNOLOGY_VICTORY_MARS_REACTOR_MODULE</RequirementId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>TECHNOLOGY_VICTORY_MARS_HABITATION_MODULE</RequirementId>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementId>TECHNOLOGY_VICTORY_MARS_HYDROPONICS_MODULE</RequirementId>
            </Row>
        <Requirements>
            <Row>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <RequirementType>REQUIREMENT_PLAYER_HAS_COMPLETED_PROJECT</RequirementType>
                <Persistent>true</Persistent>
            </Row>
            <Row>
            </Row>
            <Row>
            </Row>
            <Row>
            </Row>
            <Row>
            </Row>
        </Requirements>
        <RequirementArguments>
            <Row>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <Value>TECH_VICTORY_PER_TEAM_REQUIREMENTS</Value>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <Name>ProjectType</Name>
                <Value>PROJECT_LAUNCH_EARTH_SATELLITE</Value>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <Name>ProjectType</Name>
                <Value>PROJECT_LAUNCH_MOON_LANDING</Value>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <Name>ProjectType</Name>
                <Value>PROJECT_LAUNCH_MARS_REACTOR</Value>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <Name>ProjectType</Name>
                <Value>PROJECT_LAUNCH_MARS_HABITATION</Value>
            </Row>
            <Row>
                <Name>ProjectType</Name>
                <Value>PROJECT_LAUNCH_MARS_HYDROPONICS</Value>
            </Row>
        </RequirementArguments>
    </GameInfo>

13. Raven_2012

Raven_2012 Chieftain

Also you will need this so mod doesn't get flagged with GS new mod incompatibility flagging:

You probably need to add this code in the <Properties> area in .modinfo, so the mod doesn't get flagged as incompatible:
    <CompatibleVersions>1.2,2.0</CompatibleVersions>

I believe the 1.2 in the code means it is backwards compatible. I notice some mods just have 2.0, but a lot have the 1.2,2.0. I assume to be backwards compatible for players who don't have GS.
    :)

I also posted this on Steam. I figured to post here, since most modders are active here.