1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

AI thinks I'm a whore

Discussion in 'Civ 5 - Community Call to Power project' started by earthwulf, Aug 14, 2013.

1. earthwulf

earthwulf Warlord

They keep giving my all their GPT for my luxuries! I noticed it when I first tried to give a lux to Austria for 5 GPT/ 30 turns & accidentally typed 55. Imagine my surprise when she said it was a beyond fair price, that she would be happy to give it to me.

Everyone I want to sell a lux to will accept giving me all of their GPT. Not sure why. This was my 1st game with the mod, so I played on prince to get a feel for it (I usually play king/occasionally emp); it's a huge random map... but I think that there may be something wrong. Wasn't sure if I should put it under "bugs" or not. Makes for a hell of a fun game, gouging my neighbors, but not overly strategic...

2. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

There are many factors for trading with the ai.
    But i noticed something similar and traded fair with the ai.
    So friendly ai will trade with you a lot of money, but at the time they dislike you it become very hard to trade, yeah of course on decimatus.
    Iam not complete sure where the code for the ai is.
    Could be the gold value total or similar, anyway we have the same problem with trading missions in early games, they are also op.

At least the trade behavior seems alos changed since BNW, you know sum of gold only for friends, and other things.
    If someone know where to find it, it woiuld be nice to tell me before i dig my head in the code.:D