1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

AI units can attack on same turn they are purchased?

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Bromar1, May 24, 2017.

1. Bromar1

Bromar1 Chieftain

I just lost some important siege units due to this. The AI had their city garrisoned and I had placed my units such that any enemy moving through would get stopped by zone of control. However, the AI just bought a spearman (not a Landshknect) that appeared right next to my siege and was able to attack and destroy my catapult the same turn it was spawned. I find this to be extremely frustrating... AI shouldn't be able to do that unless it's spawning mercenary type units.

2. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch

Units created by the city will jump out of the city if they can't spawn in it. They are like any normal unit.

3. Bromar1

Bromar1 Chieftain

Yes, I know that happens. The problem is that it was able to attack the same turn it was purchased. That really screws with your siege unit placement and protection during wars

4. Gamewizard

Gamewizard Chieftain

It wasn't purchased, it was produced via hammers.

vyyt, bigcat88, ElliotS and 1 other person like this.