AI using proper Religions

Aline

Cat
Well i am anoyed by all my games ending up with everyone haveing RoK or FoL, if i am lucky i see two diffrent religions fighting but its still totaly random, i would like to see the AI going for the Religion that fits them most, like dwarfens going for RoK elfs for FoL Laun for OO and so on and so on.
I know that there is a way to change the AIs behavior but i dont know how to do it and i was wondering if there is a modmod that can do it for me.

Tanks. :)

The new AI changes do a better job at religion diversity and adherence to the lore of the more fanatical civs, with them switching to appropriate religions when they became available.

The Elves do go for RoK, Dwarves for FoL and Lanun for OO, although some other party may beat them to it.

The AI weights for adopting a religion (which also have some effects on religion founding) are located in the LeaderHeadInfos.xml. Search for AIweights to realize the structure of the coding.

the new religion weights got missed in the merge, but I'm pretty sure they will be in the next patch and improve that.

Well i hate barbs so i did not try out the newest patch, but i guess i will do so.

Anyways thx for the info.

The Elves do go for RoK, Dwarves for FoL and Lanun for OO, although some other party may beat them to it.

Ahem. I think there's a tiny mistake somewhere in there. :mischief:

Ahem. I think there's a tiny mistake somewhere in there.

The Elves should respect the earth that provides life for the trees, and the Dwarves should respect the fruits of Earth's labour, no? ;)

Is there acctualy a changelog for all the patches, i looked all over the place but couldent finde any.

The Elves should respect the earth that provides life for the trees, and the Dwarves should respect the fruits of Earth's labour, no? ;)

That... makes sense, actually :goodjob:

In my current game, the AI has adopted a wide range of religions. I have even seen a FoL dominated Malakim adopt Emperyn (sp) once he founded it.

You sure you're playing patch i?

I saw the Kuriotates found(and adopt) Ashen Veil, switching out of FoL. That was funny - they actually did very well with it(Rosier + Centaurs dominates some people)

Top Bottom