AI vs AI

jcikal

The Voice of Reason
Is it possible in BTS to watch the AI make their buildings, and fight wars with each other?

What you could do is go into worldbuilder, put your own city someone near the pole, surrounded by peaks, and make sure it is commerce rich. Put yourself an age or two ahead.

Then, you give yourself a few caravels outside your barrier of peaks in the worldbuilder, and contact each civ. All you have to do then is increase the espionage slider.

Voila, television :)

If you're not interested in playing one game, at the beginning enter Worldbuilder and substitute spies for yor starting units - you can give yourself as many as you can. Roam around following the events.

...or, with the cheatcode set in the ini file, you could press ctrl + z to reveal everything (I really do mean everything - including such things as the other civs advisor screens). Then open the console and type in Game.AIPlay X where X is the number of turns you'd like it to play. Though you can't do much while the AI is playing, but after X turns it'll give you a lion at (0,0) which is usually covered in ice, meaning noone's going to bother you. This is all assuming none of this have changed in BtS but I can't see why it would.

I would rate AI vs AI action about as exciting as facing off in a hotseat game with yourself.

Yeah, what others said. Even better, set the option to "Require Complete Kills" so you do not even need a Settler or a city - just give yourself a whole bunch of Great Spies with world builder (they are invisible to everybody) and watch the drama unfold. ;)

Why not just buy some sleeping pills?

Yeah, what others said. Even better, set the option to "Require Complete Kills" so you do not even need a Settler or a city - just give yourself a whole bunch of Great Spies with world builder (they are invisible to everybody) and watch the drama unfold. ;)
If you never found a city you will not be eliminated until you have no units.

Top Bottom