1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

AI Wars and spams units constantly

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by ThanOscar, Feb 17, 2019.

1. ThanOscar

ThanOscar Chieftain

I have no clue if this is an error, or a mishandling on my part or something, but i disabled all the military, diplomacy and even city strategy ai tweaks in the CommunityOptions.sql, CommunityPatchDLLChanges.xml, and Core Tables/CustomModOptions.xml too, but AI on Emperor (didn't test with other difficulties) will war and spam units continously, until they have every tile of their city with a unit on it, even when they have 1 city against a player with literally the entire map. I suspect this has to do with my (low) relatively amount of soldiers and the warmongering penalties (Can i decrease these by the way?), since they spam humongous amounts of units Is there any way to make them act like just vanilla AI? It's really frustrating, trying to play a cultural / science victory, conquering one annoying ai that created a dumb city in the middle of a road, and being showered with 200000 War chariots by egypt (not sure if this is right subforum, didn't see a category for CP issues)
    Running CP without CBP, C4D or CSD.

2. Omen of Peace

Omen of Peace Chieftain

If you think there's a bug, you should report it on Github.
    But if you made custom modifications, you may be on your own.