1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Aircraft attack animation

Discussion in 'CivBE - Bug Reports' started by TorbenB, Oct 27, 2014.

1. TorbenB

TorbenB Chieftain

Just like in Civ5 the aircraft attack animation sometimes drags out with the plane circling its target again and again and agaaain. Get on with it, please! ;)

2. Folket

Folket Deity

I can confirm this.

3. Risch

Risch Chieftain

Same here, but I think I've been able to localize it only when the aircraft attack an embarked unit. Haven't seen it happen regularly with others.

It takes a solid 20-30 seconds for the animation to complete, it will continue to cycle repeatedly, and then abruptly the aircraft is back at its originating point (with no 'fly-back' animation).

4. spfun

spfun King

Confirmed when attacking an embarked unit.

Glad they got rid of the bombers, one of the worst things about Civ 5 was the absurdly long bomber animations.

Civ BE still has much of Civ 5's animation bugs.

5. jgoasrec

jgoasrec Chieftain

I confirm this

6. charrison

charrison Chieftain

Thank you for the report. We are looking into this.

7. Selereth

Selereth Warlord

Please also look into the glitchy combat animations where sometimes the combat animations for ranged units sometimes disappear after spending several minutes in game. What I mean by this is you can't see the laser animations for units like rangers, artillery, and naval units.

8. Cyon

Cyon Cosmonaut

Also city bombardment of embarked weak early units take really long time like 20 seconds an hundreds of rockets!