Aircrafts kill tactical component

Zlobno

Chieftain
Hello, sorry for my english.
After GS update aircrafts in every MP games i see same situation - aircrafts counter ALL ground force... and all late wars by one scenario - two players shot city each other only with aircrafts(and then nukes) ground army in this moment just useless.
Tactic? Maneuvres? Nah... just aircrafts... pew pew...
Artillery? bombard? Nah... just aircrafts.. kill all defend in any difficult terrain
One tile pass to enemy? Nah.. just patrol aircraft and ALL ground army stuck... and yes AA can't help, they only defend, they scary this big metal fly...
U dont have aircrafts? you lose war... because AA do nothing... 15 dmg to air vs 100dmg to unit from aircraft... it was AA there u say? don't see it...
Yes, i am understand that air force is key power in realm, but!!! in realm no one pilot will not fly to suiced attack when enemy have Anti air in the area.
In current meta, most popular victory is Science of course. Why? Because sci-branch is the same with aircrafts.
After air we have nuke... anybody see ground force? ahh...yes, Knight. For city capture.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct. The new multiplayer meta is go for airplanes, and first player that gets them in quantity wins. The map scripting that creates so many terrain barriers helps this. The only counter is to play as Inca and use your early tunnels to take out a player that is pushing to airplanes and ignoring the combat unit techs in the bottom of the tech tree.​

Top Bottom