Akkad, Kart Hadasht, Mercenaries and Miscellaneous

register

Prince
This is my Covid-19 unit pack. I had no plans to do anymore units but suddenly I got inspired again and here it is, my new pack. Hope you like it.

Also I want thank to Vuldacon for his effort to help me understand the whole palette creation process.

Akkad Unit Pack
Kart Hadasht Unit Pack
Mercenaries Unit Pack
Miscellaneous

Akkad.jpg
mercenaries_1.jpg
mercenaries_2.jpg
mercenaries_3.jpg
Miscellaneous.jpg

Last edited:
Please check the download, it doesn't work for me (requires some kind of registration)...

Edit: It works now, thank you!

Last edited:
Please check the download, it doesn't work for me (requires some kind of registration)...

Edit: It works now, thank you!

I will split this pack and upload it to our database, I couldn't do it with over 40mb of data, I don't know why.
Also, just noticed today all skirmishers attack flc's have an error in animation, will change it and reupload it soon.

Whole pack re-uploaded and links changed.
All skirmishers/javelins units have now fixed attack/fortify flcs. Also many units had palettes corrected a little.
I don't want to type list of units here, I would advise to copy whole new update over previous one.

//edit// big thanks again to Vuldacon for his help with palettes issues.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to make a second version of the Theban mercenary, just with a white Shield? I have this old Theban Sacred Band unit that needs replacement... I'd really appreciate it!

It's quite good looking unit, I might do it. Do you want a spearman or javelinman or both?
Do you know how to do flc and palettes?

Last edited:
I think a spearman would be nice, they were used as elite troops in the phalanx. I'm not very good at flc and palettes any more, I fear.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: -AND, a historical side note from Ye Olde Wikipedia:

"The Sacred Band of Thebes was a troop of select soldiers, consisting of 150 pairs of male lovers which formed the elite force of the Theban army in the 4th century BC, ending Spartan domination."

(For the record, I ain't got no problem here: I live in Chelsea, which is the part of NYC with the highest proportion of LGBT folks around.)

Top Bottom