@AlanH: Score in the statistics page.

solenoozerec

Stranger
Alan,
:confused: I do not understand what are those score bars in statistic pages (blue for minimal, green for average and red for maximum). Why blue is always so small?

The minimum scores for submitted games are usually very low - remember they include losses. Check out the lists of entries for the games.

AlanH said:
The minimum scores for submitted games are usually very low - remember they include losses. Check out the lists of entries for the games.

Somehow I understood what these scores are now.
When I asked this question I had an incorect preassumption that these bars represent amount of people who got some strange minimal score, average and maximum scores.
I guess it is time to debug my brains :blush:

Please let me know if the graphs, or anything I write, are misleading. It's too easy for a native English speaker to assume everyone understands what he writes.

AlanH said:
Please let me know if the graphs, or anything I write, are misleading. It's too easy for a native English speaker to assume everyone understands what he writes.

In this particular case it has nothing to do with the language. My assumption was made based only on graphs.
It is defenetly brains, defenetly :cry:

Top Bottom