ALC Game 12: Japan/Tokugawa

Thank you Sisutil and everybody on board for the ALCs, it's entertaining, educational and good for procrastination at work.

I cant wait for the next one, I was playing catch up while this one was ungoing. I'll be happy to follow the next one while it's ongoing. Is it coming soon? How soon? What about NOW? :D

An Industrious leader may not appear in the ALCs for some time. There are only 5 in the game: Ramesses, Stalin, Qin, Roosevelt, and Louis. I've done Qin and Louis already; I did Egypt with Hatty, and Ramesses has become one of my favourite off-line leaders. Russia doesn't come up for a while, and when it does, I was thinking of playing as Peter, who strikes me as less popular and/or more challenging (certainly when compared to Catherine, at least); Stalin's traits are popular ones, though they're an odd combination.

So you probably won't see an Industrious leader in the ALCs until I go through the alphabet and come back to America! :eek: We may all be living on Alpha Centauri ourselves by then...
I'm perfectly happy with Peter whom I often use for SE training myself :lol: (and the Frederick game is one of my favorite), but could you still consider playing America with Roosevelt? :religion: Eeh... *What could justify a detour from the ABC* Elections?

I'm perfectly happy with Peter whom I often use for SE training myself :lol: (and the Frederick game is one of my favorite), but could you still consider playing America with Roosevelt? :religion: Eeh... *What could justify a detour from the ABC* Elections?
Once I get through Z for Zulu, I'll start over at the beginning and hit any leaders I missed the first time through.

Top Bottom