Alert! Alert!

admiral-bell

Chronic Lurker
elections are supposed to start 7 turns before turn 25 ( fundamental laws of doughnutia ). it is now turn 21:eek:. who ever runs elections please start nominations now. elections should have already started :thanx:

So far Dave has done a great job with the game however we have a government that needs to put in place. I'm proposing that after turn 25 Dave is deposed from his throne (sorry Dave) and the new government steps in until turn 50.

I think we should make Dave "Dictator Dave" and just go on like that. It'd be simpler. ;)

for the sarcastically challenged: no, I don't wish to overthrow the democracy

dave is right though, officials started on the tenth turn so their position lasts till turn 35, sorry false alarm

I am in favor of dictator Dave. Until we have a rebellion I'm quite content with Dave running our empire.

All those not happy with the "elected officials" not stepping in to run the empire should start an impeachment vote.

Well it is much easier and simpler to have Dave in the early turns. I think we should have Dave until around 1 AD, then put the government in place.

Top Bottom