• I hate this Mod!!!

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Sir John

The evil one...
ALien Attack Mod v1.7!!
-------------------------------

--Background--:mutant:

In this mod you are the leader of the remaning humans after the devestating attack on Earth by a alien empire called The Supremacy. The Supremacy is really a coalition of five alien species who are very competetive. Each race sends down a colonizationship to begin the overtaking of Earth. You as Commander Erov must fight off this Aliens and regain Controll of Earth. Its a fairly hard task because of the units that are avalible to the enemy. you will get new units after som research.

--Technical--:jump:

There are a lot of units. I wont update this on a regular basis, but if someone request a spesific thing then I will ofcurse do it. The Mod is not complete closed tough. I will start on a runner up for this mod. It will have an all new terrain and cool units. It currently has the workingtitle Alien defence. In that mod you will fight the aliens in their solar system on different planets. There are few changes in the rules of the game, none that are worth menoning (expept that all the the civs have been replaced and there are only five civs.)

--Misc--:nuke:

Please post a replie and tell me what you think about. I will make changes if i get enough complaints. Please help me with Ideas.

--Credits--:king:
Mod Fondation: Ed O' War
Unit Graphics:

Kinboat's Units:
UFO
Squid
Mecha
Gattling Mecha

BlueO's Units:
Power Armor
Hardsuit Amazon
Gundam
Mech

tpasmall's units:
Sandcrawler
Slave Ship

J-S' APC unit

MazterJo's SpecOps Team

Bhiita's Stealth Probe unit
Many more credits coming soon...

Download theese files and put the unit files in to the unit folder and the bic file into the scenario folder =D

They wont owerwrite anything exept the ICBM explosion. You can take a backup, but the new file is better...

Here is the v1.7 links.. there are 15 in all (14 unit files and one bic file)

bicfile

Unitfile 1

Unitfile 2

Unitfile 3

Unitfile 4

Unitfile 5

Unitfile 6

Unitfile 7

Unitfile 8

Unitfile 9

Unitfile 10

Unitfile 11

Unitfile 12

Unitfile 13

Unitfile 14

All links should be working if they dont, pm me. Im going to be away for over a week, so if there are bugs you wont get the fix before I come home.. srry...

[plasma]
You should also try another mod of mine; The Risk Mod, Right here...

oops, I forgot the attachment... Its coming right up...

Its not coming up for about a couple of days...
My hompage is down....
sorry....

File 1...

I thought i did....

This is the first time im putting a file on civfanatics...

when you post a reply, see under the text, there is a field called attach file.

13 new units probably means the file is too large, you'll have to use the "upload file" link at the bottom of the page, and then make a link to your .zip file.

I believe you can find how to make links in your profile.

Actually, at the bottom of any page, in the lower left, is

HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON

im sorry i dindt answer you... its sort of a continuation.. I have lent the Alien species names and some units but this mod is gonna ivolve even more units and upcoming maps++...

thanx for xplaining the file upload thing. this is my first time at civfanatics..

Check out the soon upcoming Risk Mod and World map from
Sir John...

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Im so sorry its take a while, I had to learn how to do it, and when i learned it I had some problems, but now its finally here!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:goodjob:

You shouldn't say the units are new, since Blue-O's and Kinboats units have been around for a long time, and you should give credit where credit is due in your mod.....

I know I havent given any Credits...
Thats because I hasnt said whoos actually made anywhere...
But if someone could tell me whoos made them I would be more the happy to put out credits.

I know i messed up with the numbers thing.. I had to split file 2 in the middle of uploading the files and since it isnt very long before 1.7 is coming i didnt fix it.. Its not really a problem tough,since they are still in order....

I have some bad news..
The v1.7 is going to be a little delayed because of my work on The Halo Mod. I have to make prioritis and since the Halo Mod is going to be a big project, thats the one who gets my top priority. v.1.7 is still coming though and after that there may either come a v1.8 or a sequel Alien defence, wich i have barley begun working on. in that mode you will atteck the alien homeworld, so there will be many new alien units :scan: :scan: :D :D

You can also wisit the new Halo Mod wich I am currently working on. Its going to be a big mod.. need all the help I can get...:) :)

Top Bottom