Alien Faction Suggestion Thread - Please read the OP.

poom3619

Ping Pang Poom!
This thread is not a place where we will discuss why alien shouldn't be in CivBE It was done in numerous thread in discussion forum and this is not a place for that.

This is a place where we will envision how an alien faction, if it will be in this game by hypothetical expansion or a mod. With background lore and justification if necessary.

I wish we got new original race for CivBE (or at least Progenitors from SMAC). I don't sure if anyone want modded CivBE to be Super Smash Bro. of Space race found in any media. But I am not one of you.

So I am done now, What do you envision an (or several) alien faction in CivBE would be like?

If there was an alien faction, they would either need to not be the Progenitors or the Progenitors would need to be changed severely.

Quests have them doing some frankly BS things like creating stars or seeing the future via soft sci-fi space magic.

That is quite frankly setting destroying the moment they directly interact with the story.

Personally I'd vastly prefer toning down the Progenitors into something more believable, though even then they would not need to be the alien faction.

Not necessarily as powerful as humans, but not insanely ridiculous like the Progenitors.

Preferably as powerful as end-game affinities, though there is a lot of middle ground between that and the Progenitors.

Top Bottom