Aliens are randomly disappearing

Selereth

Warlord
In a few instances where I've had aliens near my cities they randomly disappear sometimes, as in they don't exist anymore. There was a hydracoral near my city and it just vanished, nobody attacked it. This also happens to other aliens like the Kraken, one minute they're sitting there on my freshly pillaged resource and then next turn they're just gone.

Anyone have an explanation for this? Do aliens despawn or something? I'm so confused right now.

Hydro's grow old and die. The rest though...yeah I've seen weird stuff too. Krakens popping out of nowhere and nests that stop spawning.

Not sure if this is the case, but after I friended a nest in my territory and leashed all its aliens, it stopped spawning and I just left it there since I was getting the resources anyway. I'm not sure if it's related to the "friendship" status but it could be. I've also seen a large hydrachoral just disappear near my city.

Hydro's grow old and die. The rest though...yeah I've seen weird stuff too. Krakens popping out of nowhere and nests that stop spawning.

In the case of nests that stop spawning, that was normal in BE: Vanilla (as the poster under you states) after you friend them and turn them blue, if the nest is inside your cultural borders.

However, like you, in Rising Tide, I've had nests that are not within my territory suddenly stop spawning aliens for 30-40 turns, randomly. I think that's not how it is supposed to work.

Top Bottom