aliens of the MOO

r16

not deity
am looking for images from the first Master of Orion . ı have a copy somewhere that works but the Printscreen function somehow does not record the images .

what ı need is the diplomatic meetings where those Aliens are shown fullscreen so that they could be "transformed" into wonders and small wonders in CivIII . Actually any image of the races might be useful . Could also use later games in case people have them .

Have tried googling "Master of Orion 1" then find a list of races and image search with their names. Or look for a MoO wikia, there is bound to be one around

apparently there is a new game out there but the drawings are somehow beyond the crudity ı seek . Will keep looking and thanks for the response and the suggestion .

Ask and ye shall receive.

(That site has been lurking in my bookmarks for what is probably years!)

thanks for the answers . ı had this demo of MOO II , it somehow lacked the feeling of the first . Which ı have on my old desktop XP which ı fire up time to time . The current save game has an artifact planet right on my doorstep , too . And the pictures on angelfire.com might do well , considering the demands of Civ III are not particularly high .

that site is epic... epically bad lol but still nice and nostalgic

Top Bottom