1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

All achievements unlocked

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by Calcifer, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Calcifer

Calcifer Chieftain

I finally managed to get all the achievements!

Some facts:
    • Every game was played at emperor difficulty or above, except the first one where I played as Pericles at king.
    • Every game I played had one or more achievement to get.
    • Most of the games were played at standard settings: emperor, standard speed, ancient era start, standard size.
    • The most difficult one, in my opinion, was "You're the Demonstrably Greatest". That took 17 hours of gameplay (I don't think I'll play Alexander again in the near future).
    • The most lucky one was probably "Selfie": I got it in my first game, with a culture victory as Pericles, without ever knowing another Pericles was in the game (he was eliminated before I could meet him).
    If you have any question, feel free to ask! I was thinking about creating a thread in the Strategy & Tips sections where anyone can share strategies to get specific achievements, what do you think about it?