1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

All civ makers pleese read

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by dimaliok, Apr 16, 2006.

1. dimaliok

dimaliok GayLORD

As we know civ makers are making civs but somthing is bothering me
    people making states as a civ that is a huge insult to the american republic
    [pissed]

[civ4] on

2. Elhoim

Elhoim Iron Tower Studio Dev

3. MrPinchyPants

MrPinchyPants Chieftain

The American Empire? Are you kidding me? I think you're insulting yourself more by calling your Republic an Empire.

4. Red Door

Red Door Man of Mayhem

Deal with it! People want to make their state a civ.

5. surt

surt Chieftain

since many people play civ as sort of an alternate history, there were numerous places in history where USA could have fragmented into individual states being run as nations. Even today people in CA talk about it, we'd be the 7th most powerful nation in the world if we dissolved our union with the USA.

6. oztaurus

oztaurus Chieftain

so ....... it is OK for Americans to make civs that insult other nations (Korean leader Wang Kon!!!!!) :lol: and you can say "can't you guys take a joke?" but if anyone says anything bad about America you go crying foul .... :nono:

Get a real problem! :nuke:

Just keep telling yourself "It's only a game, it's only a game" :badcomp:

7. Jeckel

Jeckel Great Reverend

:rolleyes: If you can be insulted by a game then you just don't deserve to play.

8. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

9. Ditto :mad:

10. catwhowalksbyhi

catwhowalksbyhi Chieftain

a. There is no such thing as the American Empire. It is a Republic.
    b. The states were originally intended to be semi-independant entities that almost functioned as separate countries themselves. They were bound together only by the Federal government which had very limited powers that served mostly to keep them united in the international front as well as resolving issues between the states. A few of the states were originally separate countries anyways. (Such as Texas)
    c. It's a game. Relax.
    d. Since it seems that you can't use grammar, or capitalize your sentences, you should hardly expect anyone to take anything you say seriously. It doesn't make you look very smart.

By the way, I am an American myself and love this country dearly, so don't try to say otherwise. I also have a good strong knowledge of history, and used to teach it as a matter of fact, so don't go there either.

11. Tunch Khan

Tunch Khan Chieftain

My neighbor is from Monterey, Cali and he's all about California's seperation (without Arnold that is) from the Union... He thinks California would be better off and more peaceful without D.C. intervention.